Back
  Robb Flynn - Suplex Ban (P36)

Page: Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 36  Next

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm 

bloodblind wrote:
Just when you thought old Flynn the joker, prankster, man of unparalleled integrity and talent couldn't raise the bar any higher lately. What a douche a Louche
https://www.revolvermag.com/premium-vid ... g-bastards

well holy God.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:11 pm 

c r u d wrote:
bloodblind wrote:
Just when you thought old Flynn the joker, prankster, man of unparalleled integrity and talent couldn't raise the bar any higher lately. What a douche a Louche

Fuck me. Is it just me or is Flynn starting to turn into Claire Grogans character in Father Ted. The only thing that was missing from that clip was the sign language dude in the corner of the screen

I feel like he sees himself as some sort of Henry Rollins type jack of all artistic trades. But this is a far closer comparison.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 pm 

Just when you think Flynn couldn't get more cringey. It's like some end-of-year American high school drama piece.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:44 pm 

I wish him nothing but the worst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:02 pm 

pentagrimes wrote:
c r u d wrote:
bloodblind wrote:

Fuck me. Is it just me or is Flynn starting to turn into Claire Grogans character in Father Ted. The only thing that was missing from that clip was the sign language dude in the corner of the screen

I feel like he sees himself as some sort of Henry Rollins type jack of all artistic trades. But this is a far closer comparison.

CLIT POWER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 pm 

It's like he watched Eminem's diss rap on Trump and said "yeah, I should do something like that. It totally won't make me look like an idiot or anything."

In fact, they should do a "freestyle"/"slam poetry" collaboration.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:30 pm 

This literally is one of the worst songs I have ever heard :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:41 pm 

I’m eagerly awaiting the next installment of the generals journal ramblings or whatever shite he calls it, going to be an epic tantrum reaction to all the pisstaking today. After listening to this interview earlier as well I really do think he deserves being called out on all his bullshit. Enough..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZ5aCvc_2o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:40 pm 

Rob flynn - Bellend (page 12)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 pm 

Oskorei wrote:
Rob flynn - Bellend (page 12)

Robert Flynn - Bellend poet (page 12)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 am 

c r u d wrote:
pentagrimes wrote:
c r u d wrote:
bloodblind wrote:

CLIT POWER

I knew a Fr Clint Power - maybe Robb's having a go at him?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 am 

Oh... Christ that’s fucking cat altogether. He looks like he has aged badly there. He has a problem with illegitimate people grinding him. Also he said niggers!!!!!!!! Surely ta fuck those lo las in ’Murica baby fuck ya will hang him for it.
I thought that was one of those words you just could not throw out there even if you are using it the way he is. I presume he is empowering the oppressed with his slam poems. I only wish he had said “ I welcome all the paddies and their potato eating ways, there’s love for the green army; I love the St. Patrick’s day parade”.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 am 

Didn't realise the actual song was released as well. Just as bad as the spoken word ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Ig3RGdVMY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:03 am 

Was there an episode of The Fast Show with the character "Robb Flynn - Protest Singer"?

He's entering the tricky Michael-Jackson-Earth-Song phase, as evidenced by the continual J-Dawg-on-the-cross posing and ultra-sanctimonious lyrical vomit. White denim uniform, too. Fuck, it must be tough having your mid-life crisis so publicly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 am 

I just looked at most of this. it is worse than I ever could have imagined.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

FUCK NO

Page: Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 36  Next