Robb Flynn - Most Valuable Rager (P31)

Page: Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 36  Next

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:31 am 

best YouTube comment "the intro reminds me of the local ice cream truck"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:15 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:47 pm 

kevb wrote:
Didn't realise the actual song was released as well. Just as bad as the spoken word ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Ig3RGdVMY

https://youtu.be/od7GUy9XS7c

This is what that pish reminds of but at least this is a piss take

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:57 pm 

I thought it started out really good and was surprised how heavy it was...Then I realised that was just an ad for the new Watain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm 

prof. wedgie wrote:
I thought it started out really good and was surprised how heavy it was...Then I realised that was just an ad for the new Watain

Me too, ffs... haha!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 pm 

Juggz wrote:
Was there an episode of The Fast Show with the character "Robb Flynn - Protest Singer"?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was in this segment!

https://youtu.be/-jHzdMo-YCc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 pm 

Well as I predicted he has posted his manchild response to the haterzzz on Machine Heads Facebook. He thinks he’s fuckin Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen with his lyrical genius now. The great thing is he also mentioned Bono, so maybe he does know he’s a buttplug after all

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm 

Only thing that’s worse is the die hard fans comments.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0eVg27lKU

:twisted: :twisted: WHAM-FUCKING-HEAD :twisted: :twisted:

All dat feel and emotes @ the 5 min mark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 pm 

I’d love to challenge flynn to a fight.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:33 pm 

Cryptic Stench wrote:
Only thing that’s worse is the die hard fans comments.

I just had to deal with some of them on another forum just for posting the slam poetry video and saying Jesus wept what a fuckin state. It’s like they think the criticism is just politically motivated. They don’t even think the music previewed for the new album is poor.

Here was my response, think I’m giving the Flynn bashing a break now.

Nope I think the reaction is not politically motivated at all. It’s the fact that Robs BS has become ridiculous lately. There was the veganish thing then his ridiculous childish reaction to a negative review by decibel magazine that wasn’t even that bad. Then to top it off there’s this new album with some awful tracks previewed, the cherry on top being ‘bastards’ and the cream being the poetry slam nonsense. Predictably he’s already posted a reaction to all the haterzz and continued to just inflate his ego. I like Machine Head for the most part which is why I’ve been critical of his antics and foolishness lately. He’s welcome to say and do whatever he wants but in my opinion, it’s all been misguided and has just resulted in him making a tit of himself. Something that seems to come naturally to Roberto whether he mentions politics or not. Remember The burning red and supercharger era. Anyway I’m just going to listen to the first two albums and the last three. All good albums, I’ll give this one a miss”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:24 pm 

Honestly didn't think this lad could go lower in my personal opinion. But jaysus the Wham cover....... the story before it! cringey! fucking hell!

Machine Fucking Hell! After watching the videos on this thread..... Zero credibility remains for Rob Flynn!

Its actually really fucking sad! He's one of those annoying love Slayer Wham fans! Ha ha imagine the Violence Tour Bus on the tour with Testament and everyone playing Wham..... ggggaaaayyyyyyytttttttt I think I'd leave laughing at how sad these lads are!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 pm 

King Hostile wrote:
Honestly didn't think this lad could go lower in my personal opinion. But jaysus the Wham cover....... the story before it! cringey! fucking hell!

Machine Fucking Hell! After watching the videos on this thread..... Zero credibility remains for Rob Flynn!

Its actually really fucking sad! He's one of those annoying love Slayer Wham fans! Ha ha imagine the Violence Tour Bus on the tour with Testament and everyone playing Wham..... ggggaaaayyyyyyytttttttt I think I'd leave laughing at how sad these lads are!

Hehehe. Haven’t even seen the wham cover yet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:43 pm 

Careless Whispers is actually a really good song. I think the problem with Flynn generally is that he seems incredibly insecure and will do and say anything for what he thinks is credibility. Going back to that cringefest of a video of him staring out a hotel window debating with himself, I think it's clear his unsubtle virtue-signalling is a desperate attempt to gain ground with generation snowflake.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:50 pm 

All joking aside , you’ve nailed it mate. So insecure it’s pathetic, the pinnacle was his anti racism video for Anselmo. As Anselmo pointed out Flynn had his opportunity to come to him on the night, one of metals greatest hard men goes and makes a video.

Page: Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 36  Next