Back
  Carnivore are, "reforming"

Page: 1, 2  Next

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:50 am 

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/carniv ... ivore-a-d/

Fuck sake. Also, $40 meet and greet for their halloween gig. That goes beyond a piss take.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:43 am 

It's the age we live in. This kind of crap wouldn't exist if there wasn't a line of spas with cash in hand, waiting to pay in. They are their own "tribute" band, exploiting a known brand. You can't really blame them for taking the cash. They'd be fools not to.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 am 

Juggz wrote:
They'd be fools not to.

Don't afford them that. It's pathetic.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 am 

I disagree. This is a by-product of music itself becoming worthless. Bands and opportunists will both exploit other avenues of revenue. It's a time where the cult of celebrity and cringe-inducing sentiment have become lucrative products. There is clearly a pot of cash being waved in the face of these fuckers so, yes, they would be idiots to ignore it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 am 

The state of yer man on BMouth, trolling his own article. FFS!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 am 

For fuck sake! The first article that I read this morning was that Flavor Flav was suing Chuck D and now Carnivore are reforming without Peter Steele. Stop the the world I want to get off.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:02 pm 

HallowedBeThyShane wrote:
For fuck sake! The first article that I read this morning was that Flavor Flav was suing Chuck D and now Carnivore are reforming without Peter Steele. Stop the the world I want to get off.

You do understand that Peter Steele's participation in this was always going to be a non-starter, yeah?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:45 pm 

That's like Dead Kennedys continuing without Jello Biafra. What's the point....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:21 am 

Parzival_Lamby wrote:
That's like Dead Kennedys continuing without Jello Biafra. What's the point....

Easy ca$h, that is the point. Integrity obviously went out the window a long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:34 am 

John Kimble wrote:

You do understand that Peter Steele's participation in this was always going to be a non-starter, yeah?

Obviously dicklips. Its ridiculous nonetheless. While we are at it? Should the band that Chester Bennington was in when he was 14 who recorded one demo reform and do a few shows and charge the price of a 50 bag for a meet and greet too? No, because the only cunt who made them of any interest to anyone is dead and buried and his legacy shouldn't be pissed on for a weeks wages.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:03 am 

No, because the only cunt who made them of any interest to anyone is dead and buried

that never stopped Thin Lizzy, Queen, Alice in Chains etc etc :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:58 am 

DOOMSCHMOKER wrote:
No, because the only cunt who made them of any interest to anyone is dead and buried

that never stopped Thin Lizzy, Queen, Alice in Chains etc etc :lol:

Shame shame shame is the name of all three bands you mentioned.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:34 am 

Hallowed Be Thy Shame, lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:39 am 

justincredible wrote:
Hallowed Be Thy Shame, lol

That would have been a better name alright but I needed a heavy disguise to get back in.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 am 

Obviously dicklips. Its ridiculous nonetheless. While we are at it? Should the band that Chester Bennington was in when he was 14 who recorded one demo reform and do a few shows and charge the price of a 50 bag for a meet and greet too? No, because the only cunt who made them of any interest to anyone is dead and buried and his legacy shouldn't be pissed on for a weeks wages.

Christ, not only are you unfunny as fuck, you're a thick cunt as well. Please feel free to stop posting shite.

Page: 1, 2  Next