Back
  Decapitated arrested for kidnap.

Page: 1, 2, 3  Next

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 pm 

"All four members of the Polish death metal band “Decapitated” were arrested in Santa Ana, California, early Saturday on suspicion of kidnapping a woman after their concert in Spokane on Aug. 31.

A woman reported to police just before 2 a.m. on Sept. 1 the alleged kidnapping by the band members, said Spokane Police Department spokeswoman Cpl. Teresa Fuller. The band had performed with “Thy Art is Murder” at The Pin concert venue downtown as part of their “Double Homicide” tour. Fuller said she believes the woman attended the heavy metal concert.

The band members were arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office after their Friday night concert in Santa Ana. They have been identified as 27-year-old Michael M. Lysejko, 35-year-old Waclaw J. Kieltyka, 31-year-old Rafal T. Piotrowski and 30-year-old Hubert E. Wiecek. All are Polish nationals.

The four are in the Los Angeles County Jail awaiting extradition to Spokane. Fuller said additional charges are possible. The case is still under investigation by the department’s Special Victims Unit."

All four members of the Polish death metal band “Decapitated” were arrested in Santa Ana, California, early Saturday on suspicion of kidnapping a woman after their concert in Spokane on Aug. 31.

A woman reported to police just before 2 a.m. on Sept. 1 the alleged kidnapping by the band members, said Spokane Police Department spokeswoman Cpl. Teresa Fuller. The band had performed with “Thy Art is Murder” at The Pin concert venue downtown as part of their “Double Homicide” tour. Fuller said she believes the woman attended the heavy metal concert.

The band members were arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office after their Friday night concert in Santa Ana. They have been identified as 27-year-old Michael M. Lysejko, 35-year-old Waclaw J. Kieltyka, 31-year-old Rafal T. Piotrowski and 30-year-old Hubert E. Wiecek. All are Polish nationals.

The four are in the Los Angeles County Jail awaiting extradition to Spokane. Fuller said additional charges are possible. The case is still under investigation by the department’s Special Victims Unit."

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/s ... rrested-f/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:30 pm 

Sounds a bit far fetched.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm 

Aye she prob sneaked on to the tour bus & fell asleep in the toilet or something. Def couldn't see those lads forcing her out of the venue & holding her at will!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:07 am 

In fairness there are way better bands to get kidnapped by .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 am 

Loada bollox id say, honey trap shit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:03 am 

That hapöens when you let them escape. Ah well. I guess they won't loose their heads over this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:25 am 

Update:

Quote:
Defense attorney Steve Graham, who was hired by the band on Thursday after they became aware of the investigation, told The Spokesman-Review: "There is another side to this. We have witnesses that can testify to the fact that the accuser came to visit band of her own free will and left on good terms."

Graham said he told police that the band members had offered to surrender but never heard anything back. "I made it clear that I could get the guys up here ASAP and they would cooperate," he said.

Sounds like a psychotic groupie.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:42 pm 

say10 wrote:
That hapöens when you let them escape. Ah well. I guess they won't loose their heads over this.

Lose* , Christ.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:12 pm 

They probably all ran a train on her and she's pissed they ditched her after.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:13 pm 

This is very metal. I hope they actually done this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:20 pm 

HallowedBeThyShane wrote:

Sounds like something that someone wearing a Rings of Saturn jumper would say, fuck's sake.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 pm 

Pinhead wrote:
say10 wrote:

Lose* , Christ.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:56 am 

DuckyDoodleFace wrote:

Sounds like something that someone wearing a Rings of Saturn jumper would say, fuck's sake.

Well rock n roll is supposed to be dangerous.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:46 pm 

Also, you wouldn't put anything past those Polaks in fairness. Anybody from Eastern Europe has the propensity to be a dodgy B*stard.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:02 pm 

Also, you wouldn't put anything past those Polaks in fairness. Anybody from Eastern Europe has the propensity to be a dodgy B*stard.

Why must you be such a spa?

Page: 1, 2, 3  Next