Back
  Decapitated arrested for kidnap.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 pm 

So pathetically desperate for attention. Here's a crumb to keep you warm for winter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 pm 

Screams of mental bint syndrome.

HallowedBeThyShane wrote:
Also, you wouldn't put anything past those Polaks in fairness. Anybody from Eastern Europe has the propensity to be a dodgy B*stard.

Lad you've said plenty of mental stuff on this site but that post is ridiculous. You're attempt at trolling is pathetic. Basing an opinion of someone on where they are from is infantile. You utter spa.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 pm 

Good man nixer, you had the neck to say I got you banned last time. You got yourself banned pal and this was the sort of shit that did it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:35 am 

Cryptic Stench wrote:
Good man nixer, you had the neck to say I got you banned last time. You got yourself banned pal and this was the sort of shit that did it.

That was different you actually did get me banned.

Alright context time. We were smoking spliffs in the shed and were discussing the latest Pewdiepie racism controversy (Google it) and Gabor (my Hungarian friend) thought it was particularly funny and that in the bigger scheme of things would make no odds to his career because the internet is different.

In a haze of 420, we decided to put this to the test with regard to my Metal Ireland celebrity status. So for the record Nixer is not a racist.

Ban me if you will, the site has gone shite anyway nobody posts anything anymore and there isn't a bit of craic to be had but before I go if anyone fancies an aul cyber knock lets go!

Yours truly,

Nixer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 am 

if you're going to spout off about how much of a racist you aren't and how totally right on and socially aware you are, learn the difference between racism and xenophobia you utter, utter fucking idiot.

also, you were smoking joints? wow, you must be so cool and dangerous and bad.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:08 am 

Leather Mike wrote:
if you're going to spout off about how much of a racist you aren't and how totally right on and socially aware you are, learn the difference between racism and xenophobia you utter, utter fucking idiot.

also, you were smoking joints? wow, you must be so cool and dangerous and bad.

Wow its the dude from Aldus. What Aldus lyrics were they again? I fucking love Aldus they are awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 am 

Ah the old "this forum has gone to shit" chestnut. Especially hilarious coming from someone that hasn't been using it that long.

in summary, the forum is shit because people are calling you out for being an arsehole. Good man.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 am 

Cryptic Stench wrote:
Ah the old "this forum has gone to shit" chestnut. Especially hilarious coming from someone that hasn't been using it that long.

in summary, the forum is shit because people are calling you out for being an arsehole. Good man.

Hasnt everyone been calling me an arsehole since day one when I said I liked deathcore?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 am 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8106643860

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:36 am 

c r u d wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1754049941280328&id=233748106643860

That doesn't look good at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 am 

Nixer does this Gabor live in Dundalk?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 am 

Pinhead wrote:
Nixer does this Gabor live in Dundalk?

No I wouldn't go back to Dundalk if you paid me. I went up there a few years ago to watch Shamrock Rovers play them and let's just say they are less than a civilised bunch.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 am 

Great story.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am 

Pinhead wrote:
Great story.

I'm sure that you're a great lad though.

Has anyone on the forum ever had any experience with Decapitated when they played here before?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 am 

Why are you so sure? How do you know I wasn't at this football match you speak of and was one of the miscreants that you are judging a whole town on?

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next