Back
  Immortal - Best album

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:34 pm 

I though both of the new songs were very lacklustre.

Going through the motions, and the lyrics are worse than ever by the looks of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:16 pm 

I have listened to the whole album a few times now and I think it's great. It's a mix between Blizzard Beasts and At the heart of winter but without the terrible production that almost ruined Blizzards Beast. It has loads of those sections throughout most of the songs that's at the start of the second preview track that was released on Friday which I love.

I really want to see this lineup live at an indoor gig.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:22 pm 

mickO))) wrote:
I have listened to the whole album a few times now and I think it's great. It's a mix between Blizzard Beasts and At the heart of winter but without the terrible production that almost ruined Blizzards Beast. It has loads of those sections throughout most of the songs that's at the start of the second preview track that was released on Friday which I love.

I really want to see this lineup live at an indoor gig.

Where is the full album available to listen?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:24 pm 

That latest track is awfully boring and has dampened my unexpected enthusiasm from the first track.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:36 pm 

I downloaded it, I would imagine it will be on all the usual sites soon since it's been around since Saturday evening.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:16 pm 

It's up on Spotify now. I'd agree with Mick in that it sounds similar to In the Heart meets Blizzard Beasts.

Vocals and drums are class.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:07 am 

I like the speed being back, but some of the reversioning - Blashrykhisms - are a shocker.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5