Back
  Problems with relapse records purchases

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:24 pm 

Was wondering if anyone here has bought from relapse before. Ordered the new yob album with t-shirt bundle and a second shirt too. Did this at the start of June. Apparently takes 7-10 days to deliver. End of the month and i still hadn't heard anything, so i mailed them. They told me they were out the second t-shirt i ordered. They would remove the item and credit my account.

Still haven't been credited and still no word on my order. After reading some horror stories down through the years here, have any of you had bad dealings with them before? Pain in my ballbag waiting for this album to arrive. Worst part is they said nothing until i mailed them. And, according to the website, the other shirt i ordered is still in stock. Douchebags

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:35 pm 

Never had any problems with them, but that's going back good 8-9 years.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm 

It'll turn up..... eventually. I pre-ordered the new YOB album/hoodie package from Relapse back in early April. They took my money there and then. It was due to ship the first of June or something. I saw people online with theirs (admittedly in the US) a week before the album was released.

Nothing by the 15th of June so I emailed them and I was told the items were out of stock. Not sure how an item that I pre-ordered could be out of stock but anyway...

It arrived on the 22nd of June - from a distro-house in Germany.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:42 pm 

I’ve ordered within the US in the past and it can take em’ sometime to complete the order. Month to get a Nasum hoodie. Similar experience albeit longer on a few items shipping to Ireland.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm 

Is the European online shop any better?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 pm 

Should’ve been more specific, when I ordered within the US it had been from the US store while living there. And when back home from the European store to my home address. It wasn’t a huge issue for me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:02 am 

The postage is mental too from the states. 24 dollars for a longsleeve that cost 29 dollars.

The European store doesn't seem to have the same items either much less of a selection.

Thankfully their roster is absolute shite these days so very little temptation to order anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:16 pm 

Complete agree Gordon it’s been a fair few years since I ordered anything from em’.