Page: Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211  Next

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:06 pm 

If you play multiplayer giz a shout.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm 

Alas I don't as I have a comically bad internt connection

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:37 pm 

Curious about this game

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06 ... em_1p_0_ti

You design your own rpgs and can upload them. And they're free to download and play others (you dont even need the game to play the downloaded games).

Although there's bound to be a whole lot of shit ones but hopefully a few gems maybe...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:13 am 

I'm kinda interested in that, but I have that Fire Emblem game to start on the 3DS.

Got caught up with Doom 2016 and Dishonored 2 on my week off. Both of them were absolutely class.

Currently playing New Vegas for like the 5th time :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:18 am 

Doom 2016 was fantastic! One of my games of last year. Recently started playing online and the multiplayer isn't too bad either if you can get matched into a game. Servers seem pretty quiet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 am 

Few hours in Fallout 4 at the moment. Enjoying it but dont think I will loose days to it like I did with New Vegas/Fallout 3. Saying that I have not touched the main quest yet and have spent most of the time building up a settlement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:09 pm 

Micro Machines out tomorrow, that game used to be a howl on multiplayer....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:10 pm 

Ah bollocks, forgot about Micro Machines was gonna grab the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy as that's out too.

Anyone playing Nex Machina? Holy shit it's bonkers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:32 pm 

Picked up Battlefield 1 and having never played an online FPS it is quite the steep learning curve! First few games had an awful KDR but starting to get the hang of it now

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm 

Dark Souls 3 is pretty good, but Aldrich can fuck right off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:11 pm 

Dr Cottle wrote:

Aldrich was the one boss in that game that took me fucking ages, kept getting him to extremely low health then kept getting fucked :lol:

Playing the fuck out of Quake Champions at the mo, good craic and good nostalgia buzz :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:41 pm 

mailey wrote:
Dr Cottle wrote:

Aldrich was the one boss in that game that took me fucking ages, kept getting him to extremely low health then kept getting fucked :lol:

Playing the fuck out of Quake Champions at the mo, good craic and good nostalgia buzz :D

I got him and went on to beat the game. I was stuck on Lorian and Lothric for longer. Fucking wankers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:22 am 

kunt 4 life wrote:
Curious about this game

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06 ... em_1p_0_ti

You design your own rpgs and can upload them. And they're free to download and play others (you dont even need the game to play the downloaded games).

Although there's bound to be a whole lot of shit ones but hopefully a few gems maybe...

Got the game, and despit it being a tricky bugger to learn, I've got 3 games up already. They're short, no battle puzzle games inspired by various horror films (evil dead, descent, resident evil the games etc)

They're free to play in the 3ds (just need to download the RPG maker fes free player app). So anyone with a 3ds search for

The 13th Helloween
The Vampire Must Die &
Descent into Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:30 pm 

Can anyone give me some advice? I'm only a casual gamer but I'd like to move on from my xbox 360...for me the graphics still look pretty good, but with the rash of next gen consoles from ps3 to xbox scorpio et al I'm at a loss as to the best option in terms of games, graphics, and general cost of running a new console as a hobby.

I don't have wifi at home, so I need a new console with a library of games at Cex for cheap, and which doesn't rely so much on internet access dlc online gaming etc...

I'm thinking an xbox0ne, as the graphics still look pretty current

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 pm 

skyr wrote:
Can anyone give me some advice? I'm only a casual gamer but I'd like to move on from my xbox 360...for me the graphics still look pretty good, but with the rash of next gen consoles from ps3 to xbox scorpio et al I'm at a loss as to the best option in terms of games, graphics, and general cost of running a new console as a hobby.

I don't have wifi at home, so I need a new console with a library of games at Cex for cheap, and which doesn't rely so much on internet access dlc online gaming etc...

I'm thinking an xbox0ne, as the graphics still look pretty current

When you say no WiFi what do you mean? No broadband/internet at all or just something like a wireless dongle for a laptop?

Reason I ask is without an internet connection you can connect a modern console to, so Xbox One and PS4 basically, you'll probably run into issues with updating the console and game updates etc... all of which are pretty much givens theses days. A lot of the time a console or game wont let you do anything until its updated.

Page: Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211  Next