Back
  Gaming

Page: Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:37 pm 

I'm a hwoarang user highest rank I got offline is Warrior which is fairly high! Geese is getting addderd to it but I'd prefer if they brought the likes of Lei and Baek and a few others back.

Great game though,better than tekken tag two which was a phenomenal game. We got it the day it came out too,what are you playing it on?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 am 

Polyphony have really fucked up the new Gran Turismo. Slashed the amount of cars, tracks, and totally destroyed the offline game experience.
All because the FIA wanted them to turn it into online racing world championship.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 pm 

Yeah it's a shambles.

Looks like I'll be sticking with Dirt Rally and Driveclub for a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:12 pm 

Wasn't GT Sport supposed to be like a "prologue"? Not intended to be a full GT?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:39 pm 

Skanmar wrote:
Wasn't GT Sport supposed to be like a "prologue"? Not intended to be a full GT?

It was and is, which is why it's not a numbered GT game. It's missing an absolute tonne of features that make GT games what they are because it's not one of those.

It's a shame they used the name GT, but I understand why they did it. The lads behind GT see themselves as a premium/premier product of racing games. They're into cars in a way most people aren't. The opportunity to make this along with the FIA must have been a dream come true.

I'd love to see a new GT game come out and be a proper GT game. I'm sure there's one in the works. This one will be for people who are into the ultimate simulation and the next GT will hopefully be for me, the person who wnats to buy a shitty Mazda and do laps on a Sunday and work his way up to buying a super car.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:54 pm 

Anyone here good at FIFA?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:25 pm 

Been playing Path Of Exile the last while - severely cool ARPG in the vein of Diablo, same type of grimdarkyness aesthetic as Diablo 1/2. And the skill tree - I mean, forest - is ridiculous. Talk about modification value. May move up to really playing it (multiplayer) at some stage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 pm 

Yeah, Path of Exile is excellent, an actual worthy successor to Diablo II. Looks gorgeous, plays great, and it's pretty much free.

I'd really recommend Torchlight II if you're into that style of dungeon crawler. A good bit less 'dark' on the atmosphere front compared to Path of Exile, but a really fun play.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:25 am 

Torchlight 2 is among my favourite games of all time, loved it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:55 pm 

ResidentOfBok wrote:
Yeah, Path of Exile is excellent, an actual worthy successor to Diablo II. Looks gorgeous, plays great, and it's pretty much free.

I'd really recommend Torchlight II if you're into that style of dungeon crawler. A good bit less 'dark' on the atmosphere front compared to Path of Exile, but a really fun play.

You would enjoy Grim Dawn!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:35 am 

mailey wrote:
You would enjoy Grim Dawn!

Yeah I've heard really good things! I think I'll take a punt on it when the next Steam sale comes around.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:18 pm 

Ok, tried playing PoE PvP multiplayer today - not gonna happen. My net's about good enough for keeping me up on single player.... multi is a no go, which I had expected, as I live in the countryside. Got instakilled by a bunch of people who were netlag phasetiming in and out of existence.

Page: Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211