Back
  The Tube

Page: Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160  Next

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am 

Has anyone watched Barry. Trailer looks good.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 pm 

twiggy667 wrote:
Has anyone watched Barry. Trailer looks good.

Watched the 1st episode. Decent enough. So it has promise.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:36 am 

DOOMSCHMOKER wrote:
6 episodes in to S1 of American Horror Story, think i'll pull the pin. I've seen enough, its been good but can't see the storyline progressing much from here on. It's getting repetitive already and the cheap 'Scream' type scares are becoming tired already too.

A friend a few years back told to me watch season 2 I think I made it though 2 episodes shite of the highest order.

Rewatching some American Dad over the last few days I can't understand how the man behind this can make Family Guy which is almost as cringy and unfunny as the Simpsons after season 10 but then make something as funny as American Dad. Ricky Spanish :lol: :lol: :lol: The fella from star trek Stan's boss is great in it as well. Even Steve is funny.

Anyone who is like I was and is turned off even giving American Dad a go because of Family Guy just give it a try you won't regret it.

Was told to watch safe last night so going to start into that during the week anyone else seen it yet? Only two episodes have been released so far but Terrarium already has the entire season.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm 

Just starting episode 2 of westworld season 2. Episode 1 was quite underwhelming... hopefully will pick up

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:48 pm 

Nagrenol wrote:
Just starting episode 2 of westworld season 2. Episode 1 was quite underwhelming... hopefully will pick up

To be honest...
Most of Season 1 was kinda underwhelming, until about two thirds through when it all started to really fall into place.

Not fussed about racing into season 2, myself. Gonna let it run a few weeks then tip away at it as and when the mood takes me.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:56 pm 

Season 2 of Westworld is savage.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:22 pm 

Anybody watching S02 of The Handmaids Tale. Just got through ep 4 and it took a unexpected turn from the previous 3. Enjoying it as i did the last season. Will save Westworld for the binge watch i think after only watching 2 episodes so far.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:46 pm 

Watched Evil Genius on Netflix the last couple of nights. Jaysus, that woman (and pretty much everyone involved with her) had problems. Worth a watch and, while it's not as compelling as, say, Making A Murderer or The Keepers, it's only four episodes and managed to hold my interest.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:29 pm 

Thing On The Doorstep wrote:
Watched Evil Genius on Netflix the last couple of nights. Jaysus, that woman (and pretty much everyone involved with her) had problems. Worth a watch and, while it's not as compelling as, say, Making A Murderer or The Keepers, it's only four episodes and managed to hold my interest.

Ya reckon the hostage was in on it?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:41 pm 

I don't think so, no.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 am 

Thing On The Doorstep wrote:

Must check this out I never even heard about this case until you mentioned it but it looks interesting. I thought making a murder was terrible it put me to sleep and I struggled to finish it.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:05 am 

I wouldn't bother in that case. Making A Murderer and The Jinx, for instance, were far more gripping than Evil Genius, if you didn't enjoy MAM it's probably not for you - unless the shorter running time's a factor, that is.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 am 

I'll give it a go anyway since it's only 4 episodes I do usually enjoy that type of stuff but I thought MAM was too long. One minute they were telling you one thing then the next they were telling you something completely different so it was hard to know what to think. I just didn't think it was done that well and I expected more from it since everyone I knew was raving about it. Never heard of that Jinx show either.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 am 

Just watched the first episodes of The Americans, bit late to the party as it's ending soon but at least if I get proper into it I'll be able to watch it all the way through!

Cool first episode.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:52 am 

lemmyisgod wrote:
Just watched the first episodes of The Americans, bit late to the party as it's ending soon but at least if I get proper into it I'll be able to watch it all the way through!

Cool first episode.

I started it late last summer. Got towards the end of S3. It's done well but found it got a bit samey. As it's finishing up and running out of things to watch, I'll probably see it out in the next while.

Page: Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160  Next