Back
  Pet Peeves

Page: Previous  1 ... 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753 ... 767  Next

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:36 pm 

Mongreled wrote:

Just look at the balconies/windows of apartments across town, bikes/washing everything hanging off them due to insufficient storage/space available inside. and they intended relaxing "supposed' regulations to allow for even smaller apartments?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Kong.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 am 

prof. wedgie wrote:
95% of prepacked sandwiches having mayonnaise, unless you want something shit like just ham and cheese. Fuck mayonnaise.

Fully agree. Unnessesary slime in a sandwitch.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 pm 

'Get behind McGregor, he's Irish and an inspiration!'

Fuck the fuck off and then fuck off again. Just coz the guy was born on the same sod as I was means I'm supposed to unconditionally support the guy?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:05 pm 

brianwilliams82 wrote:

Fuck the fuck off and then fuck off again. Just coz the guy was born on the same sod as I was means I'm supposed to unconditionally support the guy?

Yea i totaly algree. I dont get this plastic (dare i say) nationalism that permeates irish society. Its pretty infentile and embarrassing to say the least.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:05 pm 

makeshift atomsmasher wrote:
prof. wedgie wrote:
95% of prepacked sandwiches having mayonnaise, unless you want something shit like just ham and cheese. Fuck mayonnaise.

Fully agree. Unnessesary slime in a sandwitch.

I can get behind this hatred of shit sauce mayonnaise

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:34 am 

Were you on Metal Ireland lately?

I was yeah

Oh right, were they talking about anything interesting?

Mayonnaise

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:28 pm 

ochoill wrote:
Were you on Metal Ireland lately?

I was yeah

Oh right, were they talking about anything interesting?

Mayonnaise

Haha, Menstrual Ireland strikes again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:13 pm 

Oskorei wrote:
brianwilliams82 wrote:

Yea i totaly algree. I dont get this plastic (dare i say) nationalism that permeates irish society. Its pretty infentile and embarrassing to say the least.

Aye. The outrage after the Paddy Power trucks thing was cringe-worthy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:02 pm 

Oskorei wrote:
brianwilliams82 wrote:

Not excusing it because I don't like McGregor and anybody who didn't already know I didn't like him couldn't understand why I was going for Mayweather when he was fighting an Irish man. I think it has a lot to with Ireland being fairly shit at the majority of sports and we have very few world famous stars which is why so many people are jumping on the bandwagon.

Just look at how big Rugby got years ago as soon as Ireland started playing well. We don't do well at football so people will just settle for whatever else they can get.

I despise McGregor but he always manages to make me feel sorry for him after he loses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:33 pm 

Barbershop banter, all spat out within 20 seconds of sitting down.

Got a chop on Saturday. "Are you watching the game?" I don't know what "the game" is, so no. "Are you watching the fight later?". Still don't care about competitive sports, so it's still a "no".

"Are your from town?" Yeah. "Are your parents still alive?" What sort of fucking question is that to ask someone (a stranger, no less) sitting down for a haircut? How about you shut the utter fuck up and just do what you're being paid to do?

I wouldn't mind but the cunt made a balls out of my cut too, may very well go in to get it touched up during the week. Fuck's sake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:31 pm 

DuckyDoodleFace wrote:
"Are your from town?" Yeah. "Are your parents still alive?" What sort of fucking question is that to ask someone (a stranger, no less) sitting down for a haircut?

Why in the name of god would anyone ask a stranger that, and more importantly, where was this line of questioning going? That's fried :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:41 pm 

DuckyDoodleFace wrote:

"Are your from town?" Yeah. "Are your parents still alive?" What sort of fucking question is that to ask someone (a stranger, no less) sitting down for a haircut? How about you shut the utter fuck up and just do what you're being paid to do?

I wouldn't mind but the cunt made a balls out of my cut too, may very well go in to get it touched up during the week. Fuck's sake.

You can remedy all of that by getting the same barber to cut your hair every time you want it cut.

Random barbers are like taxi drivers, they feel the need to fill the air.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:55 pm 

What's the worst thing that could happen by letting someone walk past you in the crowd at a gig?

Recently I was trying to leave during a performance when I came across some wagon who physically pushed against me when I tried to walk past her. I tried going around her from the front and she pushed again! I didn't want to, but I had to literally shove her out of the way to get out, angering her greatly I presume.

I'd really fucking love to understand what was going on in her head, and the heads of other people like this.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:24 pm 

mishima wrote:
I'd really fucking love to understand what was going on in her head, and the heads of other people like this.

I'm guessing it was a 'this is my moment.. im not going to take it anymore'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:39 pm 

I got a hot towel shave voucher for my birthday recently so I availed of it last Saturday, there was a small tv in front of the barber chair so I could watch Sky news and not have to talk shite with the barber. Smashing shave too.

Page: Previous  1 ... 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753 ... 767  Next