Back
  Pet Peeves

Page: Previous  1 ... 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819  Next

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:05 am 

Nagrenol wrote:
Skanmar wrote:
Work "fun" activities, where you're supposed to participate in all kinds of things that you don't give a fuck about. Currently, the world Cup related bullshit.

BUT IT FUUUUN.. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE TEEEAAM!!

:roll:

Yep... It's like you're being forced to give to charity.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:25 am 

Skanmar wrote:
Nagrenol wrote:
Skanmar wrote:
Work "fun" activities, where you're supposed to participate in all kinds of things that you don't give a fuck about. Currently, the world Cup related bullshit.

BUT IT FUUUUN.. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE TEEEAAM!!

:roll:

Yep... It's like you're being forced to give to charity.

If you don't participate you get that passive aggressive shit then about not wanting to 'join in'.
Yeah sorry I'm busy doing the actual job I'm paid to do, crazy eh!

This guy really sums me up :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1uVdGGj5NE

Last edited by Nagrenol on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:25 am 

Nixer acting the cunt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 am 

DesTheKingOfTawny wrote:
Nixer acting the cunt

People responding to him when he creates an account!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:26 pm 

I'm surprised people got so annoyed by him. I didn't think it was possible to piss people off on forum's these days.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:35 pm 

kunt 4 life wrote:
I'm surprised people got so annoyed by him. I didn't think it was possible to piss people off on forum's these days.

The reason is that my account got banned by mistake cause of some IP confusion while he was getting banned...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:37 pm 

Nagrenol wrote:
mickO))) wrote:
The new youtube layout were the video takes up the top fifth of the screen when you try to scroll through the comments :roll:

Not seen this?

I noticed last night it's not happening on all videos so not i'm not sure what's going on. It's just distracting since I am use to the other way because it's been the same since I started using youtube 15 years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm 

Scukbag knacker drunk fucktards on the train blasting out the fucking Script at top volume.

Not a peeve - the people that invented noise isolating earphones.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 am 

People complaining that all modern music is crap without addressing sub genres that have consistently been growing and think the radio is the entire world of modern music.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 am 

Being made to feel like an utter langball in my own house by my step-father at the weekend because I had to ask him to not smoke around others at a party.

I was having a get together for my brother's birthday in my garden on Saturday. Spent the entire morning cleaning the gaff, setting up the yard, knocking out pizza dough and then, when they all arrived, sweating my balls off in front of a pizza oven.

They were all sat around drinking beer, chatting and from behind me I heard my wife say "Would you mind smoking in the far corner of the yard please? There's an ashtray down there." I turned around and he was smirking at her. Then my brother asked him. He stayed put. So I had to say it to him 3 times before he threw a strop and marched down to the end of the yard. And then made a big deal of it every time he had to go down there.

My mother rang me yesterday saying that he wasn't too impressed by it - I said that he put on a brave face in fairness - his mental anguish didn't stop him drinking all my booze.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am 

StoutAndAle wrote:
Being made to feel like an utter langball in my own house by my step-father at the weekend because I had to ask him to not smoke around others at a party.

I was having a get together for my brother's birthday in my garden on Saturday. Spent the entire morning cleaning the gaff, setting up the yard, knocking out pizza dough and then, when they all arrived, sweating my balls off in front of a pizza oven.

They were all sat around drinking beer, chatting and from behind me I heard my wife say "Would you mind smoking in the far corner of the yard please? There's an ashtray down there." I turned around and he was smirking at her. Then my brother asked him. He stayed put. So I had to say it to him 3 times before he threw a strop and marched down to the end of the yard. And then made a big deal of it every time he had to go down there.

My mother rang me yesterday saying that he wasn't too impressed by it - I said that he put on a brave face in fairness - his mental anguish didn't stop him drinking all my booze.

nah..fuck him!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm 

StoutAndAle wrote:

You should have screamed you're not my real dad. And called him fake Dad or fart boy until he left.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 pm 

kunt 4 life wrote:
StoutAndAle wrote:

You should have screamed you're not my real dad. And called him fake Dad or fart boy until he left.

+1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 pm 

We bought the biggest bed commercially available as, since it's meant to last for 20 or 25 years, why not? Then we got the best quality sheets we could with the highest thread count possible. Now it's impossible to sleep as it's too warm. I want cold sheets and a cold duvet so I can sleep. I've been sleeping in the spare room for the past two weeks. Can't even go near the wife as she says I'm too hot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:18 pm 

msb mastering wrote:
Can't even go near the wife as she says I'm too hot.

That's a burden us beautiful men are cursed to bear.

Oh wait, that's not what you meant...

Page: Previous  1 ... 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819  Next