Back
  UFC

Page: Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 am 

He's a total scumbag. The UFC is going to turn into a farce if they don't get to grips with this stuff. Brock and now Jones and god knows how many more.

The last time him and Cormier fought, Cormier put him under huge pressure. This time he was under pressure but he looked tonnes stronger to the point that by the end he was really all over Cormier. It's disgraceful that a man should be reduced to tears at his own ineffectiveness when all along his very talented but juiced up opponent basks in the limelight and feigns a type of 'I have so much respect for him' act. Sneaky bastard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:45 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 am 

Can they not start a new belt for lads that are juiced up to fuck and just let them go at it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 am 

They did that already, a promotion called Bellator :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:51 pm 

skadk666 wrote:
They did that already, a promotion called Bellator :P

shots fired shots fired!!

shots of everything under the sun into an available body part :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 pm 

In fairness watching Vitor Belfort juiced up is a sight to behold. I would lean on leaving them all at it too. It's when one lad is clean and the other isn't that I really don't like it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:54 pm 

Rizin is the real juice promotion. Bellator don't have enough money to put on regular fights with big names throughout the year. Poor Rory McDonald probably isn't fighting again till next year.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 pm 

pedro wrote:
watching Vitor Belfort juiced up is a sight to behold

Indeed.. his old fights are just insane. He doesn't look really.. more like a street fighter 2 character when you get his special bar to the max and you hit the button PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:08 am 

Don't know if it's official or not but supposedly McGregor is fighting Khabib on December 30th. It only took him two years from winning his first belt to finally defend one of them :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:08 am 

mickO))) wrote:
Don't know if it's official or not but supposedly McGregor is fighting Khabib on December 30th. It only took him two years from winning his first belt to finally defend one of them :lol:

Khabib.. must have pulled out of about 10 fights so far. He spends more time talking shit and then doesn't turn up. He missed most of 2014/2015 with injuries and then pulled out of 209 missed weight etc
He's a great fighter but when you have such a history I doubt people are as pushed to give him big fights with such a high risk factor of the card being fucked up.

I'm sure if it happens and McGregor wins people will just say McGregor avoided him for years and Khabib isn't as good as he was.. if he fought him in his prime etc etc :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 pm 

mickO))) wrote:

pretty sure that was just a rumour. all signs point to Nate Diaz 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:17 pm 

McGregor wont agree to fight Khabib, he's too unreliable. At this stage McGregor can pick anyone he wants and he's gonna pick someone that will contribute to big PPV and a big payday. Thats most likely Nate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 pm 

I have seen that about Khabib but it could also be the perfect excuse for McGregor to get out of yet another title defense. I was thinking Diaz might be next fight especially since Diaz seems to not want to fight anyone else which is understandable because if he lost he would just fade into the background and never get his big payday for fight 3. Just seems very unfair on the other fighters that McGregor is let do what he wants. I know he is the main attraction but it's the UFC not the WWF.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:00 pm 

mickO))) wrote:
Just seems very unfair on the other fighters that McGregor is let do what he wants.

ha man this has been the case for about 2 years now. Even the fighters have gotten used to it. The UFC is a for-profit company in quite a bit of debt that they need to recoup, so they need to make the biggest fights possible with their star-boy. When money is involved, rankings and deserving contenders are fcked over. Bisping and GSP being another example.

I don't think Nate 3 should happen next at all, it should be his retirement fight. However there isn't really any other viable opponents who can be the B-Side on a big McGregor PPV at the moment. Khabib could definitely be in the mix if he proved that he can reliably make weight with a fight or two. Tony really needs to make more noise and Kevin Lee is a very new name to a lot of people. I'm hoping whoever wins that lays into McGregor in their post-fight speech to get a buzz going for them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:13 pm 

I know that and I think it was quite obvious to everyone after he won the belt from Aldo then his next fight was suppose to be against dos Anjos instead defending the title like anyone else would have had to. Aldo threatened to walk after the announcement of the Alvarez fight then all of a sudden shut up because I am sure he was some how threatened with legal action.

Yeah I was suppose to see GSP's return live last December but thanks to money issues it didn't happen. I can't see McGregor doing anymore then 1 fight he's sorted now for life and if I remember correctly only has one fight left on his contract. I think he would rather retire not risking anymore losses on his record or any permanent injuries.

Page: Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next