Back
  UFC

Page: Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 pm 

Said it's his last fight @ 155lbs.. shame more of them couldn't figure that shit out earlier.
Funny how he was wangin on about how McGregor cost him his title shot.. then comes in and misses weight..

OFF YOU FUCK LAD!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:42 am 

Great night up until the last two fights..

What a fucking shit show Francis and Lewis put on.. not even an interview for those losers.
Herb Dean should have ended the fight and booted then both out. Naganno was an embarrassment.

DC can go fuck himself tbh.. dirty fuck from the start with the fingers Constantly out in stipes eyes. For all the crying he does about Jones and fingers in the eyes.. He did it himself. Yeah I'm Stipe fan , a fair win is a fair win.. but when you pull that shit.. fuck right off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:05 am 

Definitely too much eye gouging but the knockout was great. That was hilarious when Brock came in, started going crazy and abusing everyone :lol: . I was expecting him to come in and shake DC's hand the way he ran into the octagon.

I'll be at 231 it would be unreal to have the Lesnar Vs. DC fight at that. Very unlikely though considering the disgraceful card they put on for 206 last time I was at it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:44 am 

mickO))) wrote:
Definitely too much eye gouging but the knockout was great. That was hilarious when Brock came in, started going crazy and abusing everyone :lol: . I was expecting him to come in and shake DC's hand the way he ran into the octagon.

I'll be at 231 it would be unreal to have the Lesnar Vs. DC fight at that. Very unlikely though considering the disgraceful card they put on for 206 last time I was at it.

Lesnar coming in doing what he usually does.. save that shit for WWE. 2 fighters in the ring that did more than he ever did/will. 5 wins, 3 losses and 1NC due to doping.. gtfo. No time for that shite myself.

Rountree vrs Saki: Was expecting a lot more from Saki given all the praise he was getting but given that performance.. not sure why it was on the main card. Nice KO by Rountree though.

Pettis vrs Chiesa: That was a good fight tbh Pettis did really well. Be interesting to see if Chiesa actually follows through and moves up to the next weight class.

Perry vrs Welder: great fight, actually like Perry after that one. The two of them were taking serious damage/shots throughout. A lot better than expected.

Lewis Vrs Ngann... well yeah. complete shit show.

Stipe vrs DC: What should have been an amazing fight, ruined by DC's constant dirty eye pokes. Yeah the knock out was great but when you have been fucking with someones vision leading up to it. Don't be standing there pleased with yourself. hah I am legit pissed over that fight. I'm a Stipe fan but a legit win over him is a legit win, and DC is an amazing fighter. I just think he totally ruined it by fighting dirty.
At least he finally beat Jones for GOAT... Eye Poker :roll:

Edit: just waching the post fight conference, they gave DC performance bonus.. fucking hilarious!

I like DC but the whole eye poking thing just really irked me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:14 pm 

mickO))) wrote:

Madness UFC 206 was literally one of the best cards that year, unfortunately it lost the DC fight and hardly the UFCs fault Pettis missed weight but the way it panned out I would loved to have been there myself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:18 pm 

The way it panned out ended up good but that was just pure luck. The card itself was a joke compared to 205 and 207. 205 and 207 got all the great fights and 206 got what essentially on paper was a glorified fight card.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:30 pm 

Thrilled for Pettis. Chiesa can go away now and cry about something else. Felder Perry took some serious wallops. Ngannou...... I think I could have beaten him and I couldn’t fight a cat.
DC annoyed me with the pokes as I hate that shit. I wonder what he said to Lesnar whilst he was still outside the cage. When he came in it went WWE madness. He looks like a giant compared to DC.
My wife hates MMA and was in the room saying it’s was like the wwf. I told her fairly lively it’s nothing like the world wildlife federation. That learned her good.
Stil though. Is the lightheavy weight division in hold now? Why was Lesnar calling Miocic shit for? I hope it’s hell in a cell.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:24 am 

the eye pokes don't taint DC's win for me, I don't believe they were intentional. it's not like he's the only one who does it https://m.imgur.com/a/Jy6OhsJ

Sickened for Stipe of course, but i think he could definitely have another run at the title and win it for sure. With his laundry list you can imagine if he comes back stronger there's not really anyone else in the division who can do shit to him.

Everything Brock said was laughably scripted, it was a bit surreal but I reckon Stipe deserved a bit of time on the mic, even though he was knocked out. DC will mop the floor with Brock.

Was impressed with Pettis, Perry and Adesanya this weekend also.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:21 am 

Apparently ppv sales are on the decline so they need somebody to give them a bump. With McGregor out I suppose they need lesnar. Legitimacy goes out the window for dollars.
Too many piss poor watered down cards . I remember when it felt like an eternity before an event of any caliber would come along.
Fastest growing sport my hole. It’s stagnant.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 pm 

tbh lads that's how it's going.. freak show fights, 102 interim champs, scripted cheesy sections like covingtons mom & sister talking.. straight out of a WWE episode and they are trying to play it off like its real

Some people are happy with it, all as the fights are real regardless. Well if it keeps going down this road that may not be the case anymore.

You can see the 'brains' behind the UFC can't see past anything other than 'LET'S MAKE BIG MONEY FIGHTS'.. it's all seems to be about the short term and not long term.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm 

btw Paulo Costa, I'm not saying he's a juice head... but he's lookin a bit juicy there tbh! :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:17 am 

even in the old Lesnar era, which was relatively wild west in terms of loose drug testing and making weight, they still wouldve felt compelled to give him a number 1 contender fight before a title shot to maintain some kind of meritocracy. Now they dont give a fuck, they know theres so many potential fuck ups that it could be years before it happens, might as well just do it soon as you can, tbh i wouldnt be at all surprised if Brock pisses hot and/or DC gets injured a few times to even scupper this. I like DC and Brocks fights always had a deadly atmosphere around them but Id much rather see Bones back than either of them.

Nagrenol wrote:
Said it's his last fight @ 155lbs.. shame more of them couldn't figure that shit out earlier.
Funny how he was wangin on about how McGregor cost him his title shot.. then comes in and misses weight..

OFF YOU FUCK LAD!

said on the mma hour the other day he was def going ahead with the lawsuit, any smart lawyer would argue that the severe long term psychological pain and emotional distress inflicted by McGregor's savage brutal attack is what caused him to miss weight and perform poorly, severly affecting his ability to make a living :wink:

Page: Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84