Back
  NFL 17/18

Page: Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:57 pm 

Big shift in momentum for the Jets this season alright. Ivory is a beast. That said a win against the Dolphins doesn't count for much these days.

Raiders needed that win today. Playoff hopes still (somewhat) alive!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:36 pm 

chainsawgutsfuck wrote:
Big shift in momentum for the Jets this season alright. Ivory is a beast. That said a win against the Dolphins doesn't count for much these days.

Raiders needed that win today. Playoff hopes still (somewhat) alive!

As a raiders fan I think our season is over without playoffs once again, but I can finally enjoy watching them play, Cooper is a massive help and is huge for Carr to show what he can do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:35 pm 

Guess that means the Giants won't be winning the Super Bowl this year.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:24 am 

Herm Edwards, even by his normal standards, going ballistic.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14330258

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am 

What are the Giants playing at?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am 

What are the Giants playing at?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:56 pm 

What the hell was Beckham playing at?

And I loved the photos of the Giants fans beating the shit out of each other and pissing all over the place at half time. These are the same people who go on and on about "Oh, that's the sort of thing Jets fans do. We don't lower ourselves to that sort of thing because we're a classy organisation!"

Ugly football game in Dallas, but a win's a win. Nice to have a winning record again. Just a damned pity that the Broncos receivers dropped everything thrown at them in the second half. Can't see the Steelers or Chiefs losing for the rest of the season, so I think we're going to have to hope that in addition to us somehow winning out, Denver carry on falling apart.

https://vine.co/v/iKeX9Pr2Xn7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm 

Oh, oh, oh, Fitzmagic, you know.......

One more win and we are in.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:35 pm 

First season since 98 with two 1,000 yd receivers. Ivory goes over 1,000 yds on the ground, Marshall breaks the records for most receptions, most yards and ties for the most TDs by a Jets WR. Fitz breaks the record for most passing TDs and second only to Namath in passing yeards.

And still it means fuck all. Because we had receivers out there who couldn't catch AIDS in a South Africn brothel, Stevan "Hawking" Ridley who fell down everytime a Bill looked at him, a D who couldn't stop Watkins at all. (Ever hear of a concept called double team the fucker?) and Fitz picks THE worst time do do a Suckchez impression. I guess Rex'll be having yet another party to celebrate another one of his 8-8 seasons of failure.

When it comes down to it, it's the Same Old Jets. They love teasing everybody with the prospect of success only to piss it away in the most excruciating of circumstances. Though it does feel more like 1997, rather than other years.

And IK Enemkpali deserves an award. Had it not been for that punch, we'd have finished 5-11 and been out of it by Halloween. We were playing meaningful games in January for the first time in years. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:57 am 

Bungles gotta Bungle. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:19 pm 

mower liberation front wrote:
Bungles gotta Bungle. :lol:

You said it. Talk about throwing the game away in the most boneheaded fashion. Burfict just couldn't control himself and it cost them. Not mention dude almost decapitated Antonio Brown earlier in the game. Thug life and all that I suppose. I have no love for the Steelers but I was glad to see them win after that display.

Ya gotta wonder what kinda state Pittsburgh are going to be in going in to next week though with AB out concussed, Big Ben injured, D'Angelo Williams out - who else do they have left? I'd be licking my chops if I was the Broncos.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:45 pm 

Rams heading back to LA, Chargers probably heading back to LA too, and the Raiders probably moving to San Antonio.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 pm 

Surely Jerry Jones will have something to say about the Raiders moving to San Antonio.

There's still a change they can stay in Oakland too if they can bridge the financial gap to build a new stadium there, however so far the NFL have only given them $100M towards it which is not nearly enough and the city of Oakland apparently has no interest in providing any funding for them. It could be dark days ahead for the silver and black...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:14 pm 

Couple of absolute crackers this weekend. And then the shitfests that was the Broncos-Steelers thing & the Chiefs time management.

And the poor old Packers. Agony, then ecstasy followed by agony again.

Chip Kelly + Kaepernick looks like it should be interesting in SF.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:25 pm 

Couldn't happen to a nicer shower of cunts.

Great game, Denver's D were unreal. I just hope Mrs Manning's getting a new shipment of HGH so we can have a decent Super Bowl.

Page: Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next