Back
  NFL 17/18

Page: Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:23 pm 

The Giants are now on a 5 game winning streak. Last time that they had this kind of form was in 2007 and they went on to win the Superbowl. Fingers Crossed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:54 pm 

I think yesterday has to be one of the lowest points ever as a Jets fan. Never mind the D giving up the go ahead score when the game is on the line, that's to be expected from this team.

Never mind the inevitable Fitzpatrick turnover inside the final two minutes when the game could still be won.

Never mind that Bowles coaching and lack of adjusting for anything is making him look more and more like the 21st century's version of Rich fucking Kotite.

No, it was early on, Pats ran a play, Brady was acting as a blocker, and as the play went on, a bunch of Jet players actually deliberately went out of their way to avoid even touching him. In fact, Gilchrist was so desperate not to touch Brady, it resulted in the Pats getting a few extra yards. Why? What the fuck are you thinking? You can hit him without any risk of a flag! And then Revis pats him on the shoulder after the play? For fuck's sake. Back in the day, Mo Lewis would've put Brady in hospital in that situation. Any other team would have done their best to take out Brady. No, not the Jets.

This team is a perfect reflection of their coach. No fucking balls, no fucking brain. Someone needs to tell Bowles it doesn't matter if Fitz gives us the best chance to win, wins do fuck all for us now except get us a worse draft pick for us to piss away. Throw in Petty or Hackenberg for the rest of the year, see if they can offer anything.

And Woody moaning beause all you could hear at the end of the game was 30,000 Patriot fans chanting Brady in Metlife. Who's fault's that?

I can't wait for this fucking season to end.

And the Raiders have their first winning season in years.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:22 am 

Really happy with the Cowboys so far. Great to see them doing well after a few lean years, three 8-8 seasons in a row at one stage, the definition of mediocre. Dak and Elliott have been super. Lots of other great players, Lee, Beez, Witten, Dez, Jones, even Claibourne was doing well. Think there might be a Superbowl in them in next few years. Best O-line, best kicker, best young QB, best running back. Hopefully it comes together. Maybe need a good edge rusher in the draft, like a Von Miller type. Romo will probably leave which is a shame, probably my fave Cowboy ever apart from Witten.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:04 pm 

Joe McKnight, the guy who holds the Jets record for longest ever play (107 yrd kickoff return) and the last guy to score a return td for us, was shot dead in a road rage incident yesterday.
And then word comes out Dorian Boose, second round pick in 98, part of the Jets team that should have won the whole thing that year killed himself a few days ago.

Puts the season in perspective. RIP.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:34 pm 

Tons of tickets for tomorrow night's game for 6 dollars.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:58 pm 

What have the Jets and the Grinch got in common?

They're both green, and ruin Christmas.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:17 pm 

48 years ago today, the greatest moment in football history happened. Super Bowl III.

Oh, and the Chargers are heading back to LA. Hope it turns out to be an utter disaster for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 pm 

New England - Atlanta Super Bowl, can't see past the cheaters. Hope I'm wrong though.

And Donald Trump is fucking awesome. Making Woody the Ambassador to the UK, means he'll have to give up his day-to-day interfering at the Jets, so we might just get someone who actually knows what they're doing making all the decisions - hell, it worked for the Yankees when Steinbrenner got banned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am 

mower liberation front wrote:
New England - Atlanta Super Bowl, can't see past the cheaters. Hope I'm wrong though.

Haven't seen anyone hand out such a kicking to Green Bay (albeit Green Bay without any useful secondary) as Atlanta did in quite some time. They'll give the Pats a run for it I think.

I'm actually sad it's such a fucking "Meh.." Super Bowl in my eyes. I mean, the Pats? What's the fucking point? It must be like being a Barcelona or Celtic fan. Why do you want to watch a team that basically cannot ever lose? Even if they do lose, it's invariably in the final which basically renders following them at all totally pointless.

Then there's Atlanta.. They probably deserve to be there but they're a team I literally don't give a shit about, never watch or follow. I kind of wish the Cowboys had tanked the Packers now as they might have been in a position to upset Atlanta where Green Bay were too beat up to have any chance. Cowboys vs Pats would have been a more interesting proposition.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:30 pm 

:(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:14 pm 

Hard to argue Brady isn't GOAT after that performance. Magnificent!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 am 

chainsawgutsfuck wrote:
Hard to argue Brady isn't GOAT after that performance. Magnificent!

Nah, Montana still gets that. Hell, Marino would probably throw for 7,000 yards each year if he was playing today.

So, Free agency's begun, Jets have fairly gutted the team already. Revis gone, Mangold gone, Marshall gone, Fitz gone. "We're rebuilding" the word is. Never mind we've been rebuilding since 1969.

And poor old Brock Osweiler.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 pm 

And the retarded son of Al Davis follows in his father's footsteps and fucks over the Oakland fanbase.

The Las Vegas Raiders. But not til 2018. Next season is going to be fun.
If a Browns fan can piss on Art Modell's grave, I expect Raiders fans to dig up the corpse of Al Davis, smuggle it into the stadium for the last game, and set fire to it in the Black Hole.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:30 pm 

As a Raiders fan, I'm really not happy about the move, the team will become a tourist attraction and it will definatly take away from the progress that has been made so far.

Also the Las Vegas Raiders sounds awful.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:39 pm 

All starts again tonight. Cheaters against Chiefs.

I am looking forward to a most glorious 3-13 season, where we will win our final game of the season, and thus miss out on the #1 pick.
Planning on hitting the Fish and Jags games, Jags tickets are already going for as little as 20 dollars.

Page: Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49