Back
  The Walking Dead

Page: Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 am 

Id recommend giving the comics a go although since you've almost grown with the TV show im not sure how that will effect your enjoyment of the comic reading it from the start.

The comic does dip in places but I recently finished volume 27 and it was a good one, with a very interesting volume 28 coming up..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 am 

I don't watch this show but I find it impossible not to think of this blog piece by Doc Coyle whenever this thread gets bumped:

http://www.doccoyle.net/fuck-zombies/#more-386

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:40 pm 

I'm embarrassed with myself for sitting through that finale, Fair City with zombies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:06 am 

RobMcS wrote:
I'm embarrassed with myself for sitting through that finale, Fair City with zombies.

:lol: :lol:

I randomly check back in on this thread and it's the same ever season start/middle/end. They'll keep pumping out the shite as long as they get viewers. It's woeful shite and gets given way too many chances for some reason. I think it's the hope it'll pay off but 1.. maybe 2 episodes a season is fuckery.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:12 am 

brianwilliams82 wrote:
I don't watch this show but I find it impossible not to think of this blog piece by Doc Coyle whenever this thread gets bumped:

http://www.doccoyle.net/fuck-zombies/#more-386

Good blog that. I've given up on this show, too. Always loved zombie flicks but they're certainly wearing thin these days. TWD is always a show that could only do well when zombie's are central to the storyline, with lots of them still everywhere, and therefore the show could only run for 2 or 3 seasons max before the humans win back control. 7 or 8 seasons in and the zombies appear to be only background figures as people are dicks to eachother. Nothing new there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 am 

Anyone watch the season 8 premier? I'm only half watching it really, the missus still likes it so I get to mess around on my phone while its on.

What I did watch of the premier initially looked good, Rick and the gangs plan was going well, until.... they all got so dumb all of a sudden. Its constant symptom in this show, everything is going well, progress could be made, then the dumb strikes and fucks it all up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 pm 

kunt 4 life wrote:
The comic does dip in places but I recently finished volume 27 and it was a good one, with a very interesting volume 28 coming up..

I wish to apologise. Volume 28 was a big let down and showed that maybe the comic should be finished off

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:16 pm 

skadk666 wrote:
Anyone watch the season 8 premier? I'm only half watching it really, the missus still likes it so I get to mess around on my phone while its on.

What I did watch of the premier initially looked good, Rick and the gangs plan was going well, until.... they all got so dumb all of a sudden. Its constant symptom in this show, everything is going well, progress could be made, then the dumb strikes and fucks it all up.

Half heartedly watching it..wasn't bad,looking forward to yer wee preacher stuck in the hut with Negan for the rest of the season lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 am 

The Wanking Dead would have been funnier. Where there's a load of Zombies expectorate their seed to give an undead bukkake.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:32 am 

Season 8 is coming. Why is this still being funded?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am 

Bastard zombies ate yer mans big tiger :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:12 pm 

Actually quite enjoyed last nites mid-season finale. Final scene very emotional. Admit i found myself asking why am i still watching for a few episodes this season. But last few have picked up the pace again. At last. I agree with the general consensus though that it simply doesnt need 16 episodes a season. Nothing ive ever watched/enjoyed warrants that many

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:31 pm 

Only watched the first few,saving them up for the holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 pm 

IMO opening episode was strong, followed by a few fillers. Then 6, 7, & 8 i enjoyed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:03 pm 

mozz wrote:
IMO opening episode was strong, followed by a few fillers. Then 6, 7, & 8 i enjoyed

If that was a general consensus, I might watch em. Defo not gonna watch it week-to-week again though, despite being moderately curious to see what unfolds.

Page: Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next