Back
  WELCOME THREAD for new users

Page: Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:59 pm 

Hello, MI!

My name is Boban, I'm 25yrs old (nickname Bobo), I am from Osijek, Croatia.
I moved to Dublin 5 days ago, so I am still learning language and specially writing so, sorry for mistakes! ;)

I like scandinavian Black metal (Marduk,Tsjuder,1349...) and mostly USA death metal (Deicide, Suffocation...)

Anyway, i joined this forum to meet some metalheads living in Dublin, to check upcoming gigs, because i like to go on concerts, and also i would like to ask, where can i play drums in Dublin, and how much would it cost?

I am a drummer and i want to find some rehearsal room where i can play.

I have death metal band called "Hanged" and Black metal band called "Okultum". Feel free to check them on YouTube.

Thank you for your time! Cheers! \m/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:41 pm 

Hi,

I was on this forum for a while a number of years ago and thought I'd join again and get back in sync with the wonderful world of metal.

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:17 am 

What was your username before? Welcome both!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:07 pm 

Hi all. I'm Scifo. From Athlone but living in Limerick. Have been on the site for a few years but not very active so just introducing myself. Into a wide range of metal.Currently really enjoying Mgla,Cruciamentum, and Shape of despair and always some Death,Dead Congregation,Necrophagist,Mourning Beloveth,The Ruins of Beverast,Warning,Burning Witch,Iron Monkey,Dystopia and many more. Looking forward to the Siege of Limerick again and Fires of Samhain.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:19 pm 

scifo wrote:
Hi all. I'm Scifo. From Athlone but living in Limerick. Have been on the site for a few years but not very active so just introducing myself. Into a wide range of metal.Currently really enjoying Mgla,Cruciamentum, and Shape of despair and always some Death,Dead Congregation,Necrophagist,Mourning Beloveth,The Ruins of Beverast,Warning,Burning Witch,Iron Monkey,Dystopia and many more. Looking forward to the Siege of Limerick again and Fires of Samhain.

Welcome :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:15 pm 

Hi,

From Dublin myself, been reading the forum for too long without being able say anything so here I am.

bit of a doom head these days so you'll probably see me in those areas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:41 pm 

Just commenting here so that whenever i go to the off topic i don't see SPICEBAG at the top of the page and get tempted onto justeat.ie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:06 pm 

Pinhead wrote:
Just commenting here so that whenever i go to the off topic i don't see SPICEBAG at the top of the page and get tempted onto justeat.ie

:lol: 20% discount for today. Code: NNT16 :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:59 am 

Hello,

I'm from Kildare, I like Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Punk, some Symphonic-esque Metal. The last two albums I bought were The Lobotomies - Big Bang Hangover and Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls.

Outside of Metal I like Computer and Video Games of the 8 - 32 Bit era's and I like B-Movie grade horror such as Xtro and Progeny.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:21 pm 

Welcome to the board Frank. Nerd chats ahoy!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:18 pm 

Cheers Frank and yeah, plenty of nerdy chats haha :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:36 pm 

Hello,

I'm Josie I'm 30 live in Dublin and hoping to meet anyone to go to gigs with, etc. guys or gals I don't discriminate ;-)

Pretty broad scope of likes I can't keep up with the genres but I've been told I like melodic death metal the bands I like are: Devildriver, God Forbid, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Anything Brendon Small has done (Galaktikon/Dethklok), Sepultura,
Rammstein, Ensiferum, Children of Bodom

Misc: QOTSA, Tool, basically all grunge ( Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains), 80/90s Rock, a lot of Nu Metal from my teen years, hmm I like music I guess is the point. There is very little I don't listen to

I'm always interested in listening to new stuff( as in its new to me could be 30 yrs old in real time) so feel free to suggest

I've rambled enough :-) feel free to PM if you'd like to hang out or go to a gig. Kisses, hugs and belly rubs

Ahem, I mean keep it brutal \m/

;-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:17 pm 

Good to have you Josie, enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:07 pm 

Hello, I'm from Dublin.

I have only been into metal for less than 2 years, and have only been into the underground and extreme side of the spectrum 6 months. I like all sorts of metal and a lot of non-metal too.
At the moment I am big into black metal, the ambient/atmospheric stuff especially.
Despite not being a metalhead for decades, I am still obsessed and go to as much shows as possible and I have starting collecting some CDs/vinyl/shirts.

Look forwards to becoming active on this great site, cheers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:36 pm 

Welcome Dan, hope you enjoy the site!

Page: Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next