PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:43 am 

Josiejones wrote:
...Kisses, hugs and belly rubs.

PM inbound.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:46 am 

The name is Nixer.

Q

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:03 am 

Hi everyone, here a new lad from Barcelona (but soon I'll live in Dublin) Eager to discover great new bands (mainly from Ireland) and having good talkings about gigs, festivals, albums and anything related to the metal world.

My avatar is the cover of first Emyn Muil album, an italian black metal band, if you enjoy bands like Summoning or Caladan Brood, listen to it.

Cheers! \m/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:17 am 

Welcome to the forum dude!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm 

Thank you Dark Stranger!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:54 am 

Hey folks, my name is Emmet, from Limerick. I love metal but have been very "mainstream" in my likes for a long time. Your standard Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth, Maiden, System, Slayer etc big names.

I want to make more of an effort to move beyond them into lesser known but still undoubtedly awesome bands. And especially want to get into Irish metal bands, it's shameful but I don't think I could name a single one.

Looking forward to hanging out here :)

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 pm 

Welcome dude! You're coming into Irish metal at a particularly good time - there are some absolutely killer new bands doing the rounds.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:44 pm 

Thanks! So it seems, I'll definitely go to the next Siege and got loads of recommendations already :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:58 pm 

Hi folks, Dave from Dublin here. I finally decided to stop lurking in the murky world of 'guests' and join the community.

Current bands being overplayed on the old car cd player would be Corrosion of Conformity, Orange Goblin, Clutch, Norska, Red Fang, Crowbar and the likes. Also love a bit of everything else from Armored Saint to Cradle.

Probably the only forums on the net I read are here so looking forward to interacting and not feeling like a creepy stalker!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 am 

Hi i'm Nick from Dublin :D
Favorite bands are Parkway Drive, KSE, Job For A Cowboy etc...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:41 pm 

Hi all, my name is Annie and I've just moved to Dublin from New Jersey for a PhD in history. I love folk and post-black metal like Wardruna, Taake, Korpiklaani, Primordial (hoping they have a show soon!), Amorphis, Enslaved, Agalloch, etc.

I'm looking forward to Doom Days and a couple other upcoming shows, particularly Svartidauði and Bölzer opening for Archgoat. See you there?

Page: Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29