Back
  Film II

Page: Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 158  Next

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:00 am 

New star wars. Take about 40 mins off that and you'd have a belter of a film. As it was I enjoyed it, action sequences and end sequence were brilliant. Good but could have been great.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 am 

There's one scene I wanted to talk about but I'll give it another week or so first. It literally made my jaw drop!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:47 am 

Enjoyed it.. some of the comedy definitely shoe-horned in though. Much better than Force Awakens to my mind, i disliked the homage to New Hope that FA was. Sure the new one has tones of Empire in it, but they get a pass on that. Yes the Mary Poppins moment was a bit much for sure. But there were many cool twists and turns in it. The whole final scene on Crait is very cool. The Finn plot was pointless though and should have been cut to my mind. Otherwise a very solid movie, needs a second viewing to appreciate it more maybe...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:26 pm 

Floss wrote:
the Mary Poppins moment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Floss wrote:
the new one has tones of Empire in it, but they get a pass on that.

Ah hayour now! Why do they get a pass on it.. it was even more OTT than FA imo.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 pm 

I'm considering going to see the new Star Wars but if there's a death star plot in it I'd rather stay at home and stick my dick in an electric socket. So, is there a death star plot?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:30 pm 

:lol: No there isn't.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:52 pm 

Spoilers :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:58 pm 

Oh, wait, there is, or there isn't. Maybe there's actually TWO Death Start plots. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:46 pm 

pedro wrote:
I'm considering going to see the new Star Wars but if there's a death star plot in it I'd rather stay at home and stick my dick in an electric socket. So, is there a death star plot?

So.... you're saying you have a teeny-tiny dick!!! Yes?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:55 pm 

That's actually the plot.. there's an even BIGGER death star.. and the only way to blow it up is to find the electric socket at the very center and Finn has to stick his dick in it! :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:14 pm 

Floss wrote:
Yes the Mary Poppins moment was a bit much for sure.

genius :lol: i'm using that

Floss wrote:
Otherwise a very solid movie, needs a second viewing to appreciate it more maybe...

Yeah think it defo needs a second look. There's some bits that didn't add up for me about who jumped on what ships to get out of a couple of dodgy situations etc.

****SPOILER, DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN NEW STAR WARS****

Also, if that sith legend Snoke could sense KR was going for his light saber would the pleb not have sensed he was also going for the light saber right beside him too?? Seemed a bit weak that whole scene

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 pm 

Maybe I'm hallucinating but I seem to recall the last movie had a big death star compared to the one that had been there previously, kind of like a bigger badder version? Am I right in saying that, and if so, who the fuck got paid to write that story? Also in an age of ever advancing technology and advancements surely a smaller death star would have been more impressive? Anyway, if they go blow up another one, I swear I'll never watch Star Wars again..at least Darth Maul was new and fairly interesting. Way better than these shower of snowflakes at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:28 pm 

Just googled 'bigger death star' and it seems there is a whole world of people out there discussing this madness. I've made up my mind, I'm not feeding this monstrous cult anymore. I'll be streaming it with great illegality :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:13 pm 

pedro wrote:
..at least Darth Maul was new and fairly interesting. Way better than these shower of snowflakes at the moment.

Darth Maul was the tits, one of the most ominous villains in the franchise, it's such a pity they didn't utilise the character in a better way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:53 am 

There's nothing comes close to him in the new ones. The Sirius Snape Vader is the most pathetic villain possible.

Page: Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 158  Next