Back
  Headphones

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 am 

Check out the headphone section on thomann.de as well, they've loads of good gear at reasonable prices.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:39 pm 

Any suggestions what to do with flaking headphones? I've a set of Seinheiser HD201's that are flaking and keep leaving black specs around my face :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:00 pm 

I assume you mean from the pleather ear cushions? A lot of sets let you just snap them off and replace them with new ones (I've a seat of cheap-o Panasonics and expensive Sennheisers that both work like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:17 am 

Does anyone have the Apple AirPods? What's the general consensus are they worth buying or just another overpriced apple product?

I have no interest in buying headphones never owned a pair and I don't plan to start now. I have a battery pack on my iPhone so I need to use bluetooth earphones because I can't connect wired headphones when I have the battery cover on the phone.

I have a pair of beats x that I got for free from apple they are shite I am currently on my second pair which I just got two weeks ago because the battery went to shite after 10 months on the old ones. They are advertised as having an 8 hour battery life but I am lucky if I get 4.5 - 5 hrs (All I use them for is music, don't take calls on them and I don't watch movies or anything else on my phone) out of them so I am fed of losing battery when outside or having to charge them when they are on say 40% because I am afraid they will die before I get back home (Which I think is part of what caused the first pair to fuck up).

Other then the battery I think they are great, the way they fit, the sound and the way they stick together around your neck when your not using them.

Also I can't imagine the apple airpods being secure in your ear? I can see them falling out during doing something as simple as running across the road?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 am 

Tried airpods on a friends phone and my personal opinion is very tinny sound compared to the in ear Sonys and bundled HTC U11 earphones that I use regularly. A lot of that might have been down to me being used to have some form of isolation from the rubber earbuds but I just couldn't enjoy the sound from the airpods, didn't feel like a full enough sound for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:34 pm 

Beyerdynamic DT 150 for me. Spares widely available.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:23 pm 

RobMcS wrote:
Tried airpods on a friends phone and my personal opinion is very tinny sound compared to the in ear Sonys and bundled HTC U11 earphones that I use regularly. A lot of that might have been down to me being used to have some form of isolation from the rubber earbuds but I just couldn't enjoy the sound from the airpods, didn't feel like a full enough sound for me.

Thanks. So can anybody comment on the battery life?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:03 pm 

same old same old, but any good recommendations for sub £50 running headphones? various places (mainly reddit) are giving good patter on Taotronics...

I'm going up the wall with £20 Sonys / JVCs lasting about a month before one ear goes, but I can't make the leap to the dearer Plantronics because, well, I'm a fat fuck who doesn't really like running that much.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:55 pm 

Bump again for the apple pods somebody that posts here must own a pair.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5