Back
  The Fear.

Page: Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:26 pm 

I was two hours late for work, no phone, jacket, keys to the house or office, climbed in a window last night, second attempt, fell once absolutely buckled myself. Asked my housemate as I was running out of the gaff "How do I look?" "Like an extra from Trainspotting" :lol:
Between dealing with customers, stinking of drink and having to get sick twice its been a long fucking day. Was supposed to met a a girl for lunch she took one look the state of me and fucked off :lol: Have to go to a family get together after work, I think I'm gonna cry. Around 20 pints of guinness and stupid amount of sniff is not wise on a work night.

*edit
a friend got me a bottle of jack for xmas, my day has improved immensely.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:01 am 

Gonzo, I love it when I see your name pop up as the latest comment in this thread. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:45 am 

Dark Stranger wrote:
Gonzo, I love it when I see your name pop up as the latest comment in this thread. :lol:

He should probably just start his own thread! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:54 am 

:lol:

In fairness, as sad it sounds, I do see the "last post by Dr Gonzo" and always think "this is probably gonna be good."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:28 am 

ah lads why do I do this to myself. Kitchen is destroyed, Im covered in blood and have no idea what happened last night. Happy holidays. :(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:51 am 

Happy Christmas, you mad fucker :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:50 am 

Whenever I have morbid trips down alcoholic memory lane, a Dr Gonzo post always snaps me out of it.

Maybe you are the God they told me about...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:23 pm 

Had to scale the gate outside my building to get out because someone crashed into it banjaxing the lock. The only gatt in my aunts place is wine :( still drinking it like. My family has no sympathy for me and out of the seven of us here I'm the only one drinking. I give it an hour before I start fighting with the auld lad. Happy holidays biys. The brother got me a Prostitute Disfigurement tshirt which has everyone disgusted :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 pm 

Good work on the kitchen trashing and Trainspotting analogies. Two things that exactly happened in my flat on new years night. I spent yesterday too afraid to approach the kitchen and one of the flatmates was kept awake both nights with our screaming, at least one plate, one bucky bottle and a cup getting smashed (hoping it wasn't more, it was all binned at some point). We all decided the kitchen was the place to party since it was further away from yer man's bedroom than the living room. But it didn't matter a fuck. Continued from NYE and hit the bar on the 1st. Got a massive amounts of Bucky and smirnoff Ice after the bar and thus drank "BuckOff" all night. Drinking it from gravy boats and saucepans for some reason. It's very tasty but sends ye mad as fuck. And that's as much as I remember.
The aul caffeine and xmas sesh comedown happened yesterday and a bit today. The mop bucket was beside the bed with purple boak in it. I was convinced the flatmate was gonna murder me so I seriously considered pishing into the mop bucket and hiding for another while. But my mouth was as dry as a camel's hole so I had to get water anyway. Never thought about drinking my own pish before but I have to say it crossed my mind for about 2 seconds.
Went in to get a pile of water and the kitchen was just fucked. Oil and food all over the place, liquid puddles of some kind everywhere, chairs stacked on each other like some kind of arty farty monument, empty bucky and Smirnoff ice bottles covered the floor, the saucepans and gravy boats. I just backed out, crawled into bed and had to tell myself, aloud at times, that it'll be grand. But it wasn't helping. I was the worst person, I need to have a word with myself, do I need help?, googled "am I an alcoholic" at one point too.
Now I'm in hospital with stab wounds. Nah, not too bad now. Always good to write it out here and see it for the craic it was haha! "Sure its christmas..."

High Above The Rolling Waves, In Labyrinths Of Coral Caves...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:28 pm 

Da are you ok?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:09 pm 

This is the best thread on the internet.

Had one alcohol-induced panic attack over the festive season. Puked in the jacks of my parents place Xmas day. All in all, relatively calm.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:18 pm 

Got fired for being drunk. Good start to the year. Wasnt drunk either just very hungover. Ah well. Shit happens

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:48 pm 

Fuck man, that's some shit buzz!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 am 

At least you can include the posts from this thread in your resumé

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 am 

Shit buzz. Was it the drink or the prostitute disfigurement t-shirt that got you the boot?

Page: Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next