Back
  The Horror Movie thread

Page: Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:39 pm 

Oskorei wrote:
Anyone seen 'it' yet? Goin to see it during the week so please no spoilers.

Yep, caught it in IMAX today. Really enjoyed it. Maximum levels of creepy and the kids were fantastic.

I'll add that IMAX doesn't really do anything for it, I just like watching films on that big screen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 pm 

Oskorei wrote:
Anyone seen 'it' yet? Goin to see it during the week so please no spoilers.

Yeah it's deadly. Well worth seeing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 pm 

I am definitely in the minority on that movie. Thought it was amazingly dull and not even slightly creepy at all.
I just cannot for the life of me see what everyone is raving about!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:49 pm 

Saw IT last night, I enjoyed it but it wasn't anything amazing. That kid with the glasses making all those stupid jokes wrecked my head was really hoping IT would at least get to harm him in some way.

Also what was with the way IT ran shaking his head from side to side it looked so stupid.

The boat scene was really good the way he was talking to Georgie, then stopped and just started breathing heavily while staring at him. The new IT characters personality definitely seemed a bit more childish and retarded compared to Tim Curry's version which I think worked well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 pm 

Just back from IT

What a crock of bullshit. Cheap scares, shit clown, shit kids, shit plot, shit music.

It's like a shit Disney horror, the plot is all over the fuckin place, nothing makes cohesive sense, especially towards the end. Very very disappointing.

The original series is better, and that show threads the line of good and bad often enough over the two episodes.

Don't be tricked by the hype, it's an awful movie for many many reasons.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:43 pm 

I liked it but it's nowhere near what I'd classify as a horror. It's more like The Goonies or Stand By Me, a coming of age kind of film that just happens to have a monster in it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:14 pm 

mattpikesteeth wrote:
I liked it but it's nowhere near what I'd classify as a horror. It's more like The Goonies or Stand By Me, a coming of age kind of film that just happens to have a monster in it.

I reckon its a cross between those two films and the Inbetweeners.

"Clown Wanker!!!!!!!!!"

Page: Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34