Back
  Marvel Vs. DC... Cinematic Universes (*** SPOILERS ***)

Page: Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:22 pm 

Keeping things rolling here after the serious amount of ಥ_ಥ that Infinity War gave us- Ant-Man And The Wasp, new trailer. Loved the first one, and this looks super fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUkn-enk2RU

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:45 pm 

Nail_Bombed wrote:
Keeping things rolling here after the serious amount of ಥ_ಥ that Infinity War gave us- Ant-Man And The Wasp, new trailer. Loved the first one, and this looks super fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUkn-enk2RU

Yeah I'd say it will be in the very same vain as the first one. I'm guessing hanks wife will be the villain perhaps.. coming out of the microverse place and being a bit messed up or something.. blaming him etc.
I've no idea of the antman 'verse' but just a random guess!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm 

AVENGERS SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major SPOILER!!!!!

So what's the whole message with the latest Avengers? I was pretty happy to see plenty of them killed off tbh apart from the Guardians who I like. Is it some ecological message or what's it all about? We'd be better off without half of humanity?? Strange idea tbh. The cinema stayed in their seats right up until the end of the credits. People literally crying..mad stuff

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:02 pm 

Haven't seen Infinity War yet, but I've heard a few people say you need to be up to speed on the last few releases. Civil War was the last one I saw, so is it worth going to IW or should I catch up with the others first?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:37 pm 

You should watch the others anyway for the simple fact that they’re all good, fun cinema. I’ve not seen the new one yet myself but I know it’d probably not make much as much sense without having seen the others, looking forward to it

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:04 pm 

We'll, Jayzus...

'Infinity War' certainly didn't disappoint.
What a show!

Can't wait to see where they go with the next one.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm 

prof. wedgie wrote:
Haven't seen Infinity War yet, but I've heard a few people say you need to be up to speed on the last few releases. Civil War was the last one I saw, so is it worth going to IW or should I catch up with the others first?

Black Panther and Dr Strange, yes. Ragnorak kinda. Spiderman not exactly essential.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:31 am 

Saw it last night. Really enjoyable and definitely pleasantly surprised me. I hadn't seen Civil War, the last Avengers, any of the Thor movies or Dr Strange but didn't feel like they were necessary to enjoy it, though I'm sure there was a rake of references I missed, not to mention a few characters who I had no idea who they were. Thanos was pretty much the main character though and Josh Brolin killed it. Must fill in my knowledge gaps for the next one.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:16 pm 

Ya that was fairly deadly. It'll lose a lot of its power when/if the time infinity stone brings em all back though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:05 pm 

Anybody check out the Krypton series?
Wasn't as dodgy as I was expecting.

Must give Cloak & Dagger a go next.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:37 pm 

What's it on, man?

Luke Cage season 2 is meant to be pretty decent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:59 pm 

On a related theme: Jessica Jones season 2 - any better than the first? I hated that, but I'll have to watch season 2 before getting down to Luke Cage season 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:01 am 

Really cba with any of them any more. I started watching JJ2 and got bored quickly. There's too many stinkers in all of them.. the highlight being iron fist.
They will keep chugging out half arsed shit with the occasional good episode while people continue to watch in hope they will eventually get better.
DD/TP were probably the best out of the lot. JJ was ok but overall to many weak episodes or just completely bad/rushed series.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 am 

It was just so bloody miserable, a real chore to get through. On the other end of the scale for me was Luke Cage. I'm in the minority that loved it, thought it was the best of the lot. The villain that came in halfway through was shit, especially that supersuit fight at the end, but otherwise I loved it. Iron Fist was shite alright, and The Punisher was a big letdown IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:17 pm 

Thelofty wrote:
What's it on, man?

Krypton is on the CW, like all the other DC TV shows.

Not sure what channel is doing Cloak & Dagger.

Page: Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next