Back
  Conspiracy Theories

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:42 pm 

Yeah, i love hearing the conspiracy theories even though im pretty much a non believer in most of them (although i'm leaning towards the JFK was an accidental misfire from his own side). Some of these people do get carried away and once they get a theory in their head then nothing will change it.
There was a program on a while ago were an irish comedian whose name escapes took a half dozen 9/11 sceptics over to the states to challange their views. One guy thought it was a hidden explosive job but they got him chatting to a structure enginnner who explained how and why it fell like it did and you could sort of see him going "ahhh...ok..that kinda explains it"
But there were 2 others who were convinced the people who were on the plane were never on it, and the phone calls that were made to family members before they crahsed into the twin towers were recordings. They even had one of the family members who received one of the calls and said that it was deifntly not a recording, but the two of them were still not having any of it.
In the end, there was a few who changed their minds but the others still thought it was the illumanti or higher responcible.

On another note, I wonder if David Ike is genuine in his belief about liazrd people? I hear he makes quite a bit of money on the talk circuit and selling his books. My mate read one and said, some stuff is quite interesting and raises some good points, but then he ruins it by bringing up the lizard crap.

footloose onstead heinous vermifugal newssheet
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:46 pm 

Youtube threw me up David Icke's reaction to Brexit, so I watched a wee bit of it just to see what he'd come out with... nothing too surprising, nothing too mental:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW6WsvZal2Y

Then, having watched that, I got a subsequent upload of his as a recommendation a couple of days later:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:29 am 

What if the journalist who filmed the Nice attack was present at the Munich attacks?

Well, he's a journalist and Germany and France are beside each other. But to the 'critical thinker' there is only one result FALSE FLAG!

The conspiracy nuts will love this, especially since this photo was posted and then removed;

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... 2579059713

Here is the Nice one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Nice.html

And here's what he said:

German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: 'I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,'

Coincidence?

So why is this happening? The erosion of civil liberties and us accepting and thinking Martial Law is a good idea. Although this particular 'conspiracy' would be better if the Munich attack was done in the name of ISIS.... sure they might say it is yet and ISIS might claim it anyway.

It was odd reading live updates on this one. 3 attackers (one of which reportedly shot himself in the head) suddenly became one attacker. It was suspected that 'they' were Neo Nazis initially.

Anyway an attack in Britain would seem the most likely next, sadly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:56 am 

Oh, and while we're at it.... Civil War in France!

#Repost @freedom_faction with @repostapp
・・・
A #French city councillor has warned that as tensions in #France run high, memberships of gun clubs have risen dramatically.

Infowars report:

In an article entitled What next? Could France be facing a #civilwar?, author Jonathan Miller, who is an elected council member in the village of #Caux, asserts that the Nice truck attack has “shaken France to the brink of a terrifying escalation.” Warning that France “may be on the edge of something resembling a civil war,” Miller reveals that membership in his local gun club has “quadrupled, from 200 to 800 members” in the last few months alone.

When asked why so many French people were buying guns and becoming interested in joining the gun club, one resident told Miller, “They’re getting ready for a war.” “I talk to a lot of people at every level of French society and I am detecting a change of mood. And the mood is turning nasty,” writes Miller, adding that he is “no longer taking for granted that they will put up with this much longer.”
Miller explains that a lot of citizens are voting for right-wing politicians not because they are neo-fascists but because, “They are frightened” and nobody aside from people like Marine Le Pen have offered anything different to President #FrancoisHollande’s feeble response to Charlie Hebdo, the Paris massacre, or the Nice atrocity. (Both #FalseFlag operations used to advance Obama's #GunControl agenda.) Miller sums up a mood that was expressed again today after French Prime Minister Manuel Valls was booed by the crowd as he attended a memorial in Nice. Attendees chanted for his resignation after Valls controversially said that France must “learn to live” with #terrorattacks.

The council member is not the only prominent voice to warn of the potential for civil war in France.

As we reported last week, Patrick Calvar, who is the head of the Directorate General of Internal Security (DGSI), told members of a French parliamentary commission, “We are on the brink of civil war.”

Right, as you see there is a reference made to Obama's gun control agenda. The thing is after each attack people go out and buy more guns so aren't these attacks having the opposite effect to what the conspiracy theorist believe ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:42 pm 

Who needs Icke when we have our own Davo Rock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iiyg82GAMc

An angry Dub with plenty of 'fooks'.

Enjoy :lol:

edit: since it's a long video go to when he went to Bono's house around 28:40 mark.

Last edited by mori90210 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:16 pm 

jonrhine wrote:
Oh, and while we're at it.... Civil War in France!

#Repost @freedom_faction with @repostapp
・・・
A #French city councillor has warned that as tensions in #France run high, memberships of gun clubs have risen dramatically.

Infowars report:

In an article entitled What next? Could France be facing a #civilwar?, author Jonathan Miller, who is an elected council member in the village of #Caux, asserts that the Nice truck attack has “shaken France to the brink of a terrifying escalation.” Warning that France “may be on the edge of something resembling a civil war,” Miller reveals that membership in his local gun club has “quadrupled, from 200 to 800 members” in the last few months alone.

When asked why so many French people were buying guns and becoming interested in joining the gun club, one resident told Miller, “They’re getting ready for a war.” “I talk to a lot of people at every level of French society and I am detecting a change of mood. And the mood is turning nasty,” writes Miller, adding that he is “no longer taking for granted that they will put up with this much longer.”
Miller explains that a lot of citizens are voting for right-wing politicians not because they are neo-fascists but because, “They are frightened” and nobody aside from people like Marine Le Pen have offered anything different to President #FrancoisHollande’s feeble response to Charlie Hebdo, the Paris massacre, or the Nice atrocity. (Both #FalseFlag operations used to advance Obama's #GunControl agenda.) Miller sums up a mood that was expressed again today after French Prime Minister Manuel Valls was booed by the crowd as he attended a memorial in Nice. Attendees chanted for his resignation after Valls controversially said that France must “learn to live” with #terrorattacks.

The council member is not the only prominent voice to warn of the potential for civil war in France.

As we reported last week, Patrick Calvar, who is the head of the Directorate General of Internal Security (DGSI), told members of a French parliamentary commission, “We are on the brink of civil war.”

You can't trust Infowars any more than you can trust Fox News: they both have blatant agendas and to a lesser or greater extent voluntarily twist information they receive in order to blow things out of proportion. I've never heard of this 'Miller' chap, but he comes from a small village (2,500 inhabitants according to Wikipedia) and he reports that in the ONE gun club (i.e. not the "gun clubs" cited in the title) in the locale, membership has increased. This might mean something, it might not. In any case, he absolutely does not constitute a "prominent voice" - his voice in France probably counts for a 10th of what Ming's does in Ireland!

But, more importantly, when Patrick Calvar spoke of this "civil war", he was talking about an explosion of violence between the far right and the Muslim world, nothing else. What he said was presented behind closed doors and the most reliable sources don't use the term "civil war" at all. Maybe he used the term, maybe he didn't, but when taken in the context of his discourse, the "warring" factions would be right wing versus Muslims, and not populace versus state, as one might imagine from reading the article (indeed, this is the ultimate goal to attain to for hardcore conspiracy theorists; the overthrow of government by the awakened citizens).

I like the way the author just takes it as a given that the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks were black flag operations too!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:55 pm 

Ya that part is great, a shooting you say? False Flag! False Flag! Show me the bodies! Christ even the singer of EODM got on the conspiracy bandwagon for a bit saying the security were in on the Bataclan attack or something to that effect.

I wonder is it the fact that everything plays into some overarching conspiracy where all the moving parts and players are somehow connected that blinds the conspiracy theorist to random events by nut jobs? Perhaps they are just looking for some meaning in a meaningless existence? Whatever it may be I enjoy a trip down the rabbit hole at least once a week

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 pm 

Anyone particularly interested in American conspiracy theories might like this book:

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/lsereviewofbooks ... -m-parent/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:39 am 

Does anyone here actually believe that no planes hit the twin towers?

Explosives in the building, maybe. But the no plane shit is just stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:10 am 

jonrhine wrote:
Ya that part is great, a shooting you say? False Flag! False Flag! Show me the bodies! Christ even the singer of EODM got on the conspiracy bandwagon for a bit saying the security were in on the Bataclan attack or something to that effect.

I wonder is it the fact that everything plays into some overarching conspiracy where all the moving parts and players are somehow connected that blinds the conspiracy theorist to random events by nut jobs? Perhaps they are just looking for some meaning in a meaningless existence? Whatever it may be I enjoy a trip down the rabbit hole at least once a week

I think it's more to do with people's mentality these days that the west is responsible for everything wrong with the world and that they're always up to no good.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:10 am 

I think it is more a refusal to believe that the world is actually as chaotic as it is. By believing it is all controlled by some overlords, if said overlords are toppled we would have a utopian society. This is presumably some source of comfort. Herselfs mother is a nut for all this stuff, chemtrails included, I have to leave the room when she goes off on one. Handy excuse to nip out for a fag anyway :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 am 

Eliminator wrote:

I think it's more to do with people's mentality these days that the west is responsible for everything wrong with the world and that they're always up to no good.

How does that explain birthers? Or theories around Cultural Marxism? (My favourite wingnut theory) http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm 

dr.gonzo wrote:
I think it is more a refusal to believe that the world is actually as chaotic as it is.

Pretty much aye.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:20 pm 

Pinhead wrote:
Does anyone here actually believe that no planes hit the twin towers?

Explosives in the building, maybe. But the no plane shit is just stupid.

Doesn't this theory claim that the planes are CGI?

Anyway, the official narrative is clearly covering something up. Building 7 dropping at the rate of free fall is very disturbing. The Pentagon though, it most definitely was not a plane that hit that as was reported.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:46 pm 

Iron Aiden wrote:
How does that explain birthers? Or theories around Cultural Marxism? (My favourite wingnut theory) http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Weird; up until now I only knew about the extremely rare meaning of the term.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next