Back
  Conspiracy Theories

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:47 pm 

Black Shepherd Carnage wrote:
Iron Aiden wrote:
How does that explain birthers? Or theories around Cultural Marxism? (My favourite wingnut theory) http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Weird; up until now I only knew about the extremely rare meaning of the term.

Anders Breivik mentioned it numerous times during his long manifesto that was found. Then the Telegraph in the UK defended it's use after his shootings....what a fucking rag.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:09 am 

jonrhine wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Does anyone here actually believe that no planes hit the twin towers?

Explosives in the building, maybe. But the no plane shit is just stupid.

Doesn't this theory claim that the planes are CGI?

Anyway, the official narrative is clearly covering something up. Building 7 dropping at the rate of free fall is very disturbing. The Pentagon though, it most definitely was not a plane that hit that as was reported.

I doubt one hit it too but saying one definitely did not hit it is a bit silly, unless you were there...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:21 pm 

But things definitely happen in places when I'm not there. Evidence would suggest that it wasn't a plane I should have said.

Anyway, there are some DC fans who genuinely think that the DC movies getting bad reviews is down to Marvel paying off the critics. Some 'Suicide Squad' fans have even launched a petition to shut down Rotten Tomatoes! Great Craic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:19 pm 

Ending up watching a load of videos on Mandela Effect last night, interesting enough, even if totally explainable in most cases.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:53 pm 

I follow Wikileaks on Facebook, reading the comments on there today it seems a large portion of their followers believe Assange is dead and Wikileaks has been compromised... seriously, shit loads of people posting up that they want #proofoflife

I love a good conspiracy, Julian has apparently addressed the rumours himself in a recent phone interview but that could be a lizard or a robot

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/julian-assange ... es-1593816

footloose onstead heinous vermifugal newssheet
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:57 pm 

Yeah, I stumbled on some stuff about Assange being dead or compromised and the CIA taking over Wikileaks. Supposedly a few glitches in the RT video are "evidence" that it was faked and that he is no longer at the embassy. If this is the case, then John Pilger has either also been abducted or he is in cahoots with the CIA. John Pilger in cahoots with the CIA, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:19 pm 

Pilger has a movie being screened on ITV on December 6th titled 'The Coming War on China', really looking forward to seeing it

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:33 pm 

The other thickens.....

BREAKING: UN rejects UK appeal on Assange
https://justice4assange.com/?rejects

On 30 November 2016, the United Nations rejected the United Kingdom’s attempt to appeal the UN’s February ruling in favour of Julian Assange.

The decision therefore stands and the UK and Sweden are once again required to immediately put an end to Mr. Assange’s arbitrary detention and afford him monetary compensation.

Earlier this year the United Nations concluded the 16 month long case to which the UK was a party. The UK lost, appealed, and today - lost again. The UN instructed the UK and Sweden to take immediate steps to ensure Mr. Assange’s liberty, protection, and enjoyment of fundamental human rights. No steps have been taken, jeopardising Mr. Assange’s life, health and physical integrity, and undermining the UN system of human rights protection.
Now, the United Nations has found that the United Kingdom’s request for review of this decision (filed on March 24) was inadmissible; the United Kingdom has now reached the end of the road in its attempt to overturn the ruling. As a member of the Security Council and the United Nations Human Rights Council, the United Kingdom must respect its commitment to the United Nations, and release Mr. Assange immediately. Now, more than ever, moral leadership is required; maintaining Mr. Assange’s effective detention (which stands at six years as of 7 December, 2016) will only serve to green light future abuses against defenders of free speech and human rights.

Mr. Assange stated "Now that all appeals are exhausted I expect that the UK and Sweden will comply with their international obligations and set me free. It is an obvious and grotesque injustice to detain someone for six years who hasn’t even been charged with an offence."

#svpol #auspol #ozpol #Assange #UN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:33 pm 

The fix is in lads!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vQiW9Yu0eU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:19 pm 

Wikileaks just released a torrent file almost 90GB in size titled 'Insurance 2016' ..... hmmm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:16 pm 

Well, he's alive, and this is a great interview.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyyV0r-tMIM

It's really amazing what is going on currently with this Russian hacking narrative. Is anybody really believing that?

What's even crazier is when I agree with something Sean Hannity is saying. It seems the world has turned completely upside down, for me at least

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:56 pm 

Pearl harbour was definetly an inside job, look shur, it only makes sense...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:48 pm 

It is logical the earth is flat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 am 

I got in tons of shit for interviewing a flat earther a few years ago and ripping the piss out of him. The piece was never broadcast. How else I supposed to approach it ffs.
That pearl harbour thing started as a poe afaik.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 am 

dr.gonzo wrote:
I got in tons of shit for interviewing a flat earther a few years ago and ripping the piss out of him. The piece was never broadcast. How else I supposed to approach it ffs.
That pearl harbour thing started as a poe afaik.

Watched a youtube documentary thingy on flat earthers the other night. Lord save us.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next