Back
  Conspiracy Theories

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:22 am 

If they're throwing flat earth and moon hoaxes out to the youtube masses, what aren't they putting out there?

To me what makes it hard to be sceptical of every conspiracy is the curiosity value. Every new revelation is like an exciting scifi book or tv show plot.

As far as Julian Assange goes: JulianAssange: 33 in gematria. His name is essentially Jewlion Shitangel, which is kind of standard stuff for a masonic injoke.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:49 pm 

A woman I work with has given me some gems the past few months. These include: Evolution isn't real and fossils are a government conspiracy, the world's government is controlled by Zionist jews, oil is a renewable resource that replenishes itself, we've never been to space, the Manchester bombing and London bridge attacks were staged with CGI and crisis actors and nuclear power isn't dangerous because people used to swim in pools of nuclear waste.
I work in the mental health support field so you would expect this sort of thing to be quite common, however, this is a member of staff that talks like this :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:39 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:28 pm 

deadhead wrote:
A woman I work with has given me some gems the past few months. These include: Evolution isn't real and fossils are a government conspiracy, the world's government is controlled by Zionist jews, oil is a renewable resource that replenishes itself, we've never been to space, the Manchester bombing and London bridge attacks were staged with CGI and crisis actors and nuclear power isn't dangerous because people used to swim in pools of nuclear waste.
I work in the mental health support field so you would expect this sort of thing to be quite common, however, this is a member of staff that talks like this :shock:

Does she have a boyfriend?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:07 pm 

How about the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan?

Essentially a plan to eliminate the white race and create a more subservient mixed race. Never heard about it until recently so I'm not really up on it yet.

http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 am 

Yep that last one sounds like another version of white genocide and cultural Marxism encouraging multiculturalism/gays/carbon taxes/whatever to achieve this

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:46 pm 

of the many many shills, fitzpatrick informer and millennial woes are decent, and a few others here and there. Concordia ab chao is a great little blog.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:18 pm 

transvestigation's fun too. one wonders how many inhabitants of where-ever it is we live are actually human, or what human actually is.

footloose onstead heinous vermifugal newssheet
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:37 pm 

fyfe79 wrote:
How about the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan?

Essentially a plan to eliminate the white race and create a more subservient mixed race. Never heard about it until recently so I'm not really up on it yet.

http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/

Interestingly, Nietzsche also knew (and I do stress the word knew) that mixing of the races ultimately led to stronger human types by allowing a biological struggle between the various weaker and stronger traits. Sometimes the stronger traits would seem to overcome only for the weaker ones to find a "higher path" (i.e. not simple brute power) by which they could wrestle power to themselves. In fact, Nietzsche attributed human intelligence and cunning itself to this very process. So, while many morons of his day and since have picked up on extracts of what he said about the Jewish people and the "underhand" (not forgetting that Nietzsche eschews all moral judgement) means the Jewish type used to gain power, he also said that man became an interesting being only because of the advent of the Jewish people.

He was writing towards the end of the 19th century to counteract exactly the same idiocy (not the same kind of idiocy, but literally the same bullshit hypotheses) as is seen in the link there. And this is precisely why the idea of Nazism's "pure Aryan race" could never be rooted in Nietzsche's full philosophy, because he knew that any kind of "pure" race would ultimately be a race unable to defend itself against unforeseeable "weak" powers tearing down its strengths.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 am 

at least if you see a really odd looking or ugly 'famous' female now, you know why.

I'll be keen to see how many hard rock and metal 'names' are 'outed' over the next few months.

Expecting Lars, LaBrie, Petrucci... A lot of others....once you 'see' it, it's alarming you even didn't.

How many high pitched metal vocalists have a secret?

How many 'female singer-songwriters' are masonic drones? Sinead O'Connor, Eleanor McEvoy... Alison Moyet, Cher, and oddly enough Enya seems suspicious over and above the fact she's an out and proud lady mason. Adele clearly an ugly fat boy, Pink.

Mustaine springs to mind also. His snarl might be a squeak after all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:05 pm 

Dave Mustaine IS a conspiracy theory :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 pm 

In Canada Their Version Of Gaydar Was Much More Sinister:

Who doesn’t love Canada? Well, 1960’s Canada wasn’t quite the squishy utopia it seems to be today. The Canadian government hired Carleton University professor Frank Robert Wake to create something it maliciously called the “fruit machine,” which they believed could detect and identify gay men. It wasn’t part of some benign effort to understand human sexuality. It was part of a sick bit of McCarthyism with the stated goal of getting all gay men out of the country’s government. More than 400 people lost their jobs, and 9,000 more were kept on a file of “suspects.” The device claimed to work by measuring how much a subject’s pupils dilated after being forced to look at same-sex erotic imagery.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 pm 

9/11. Plenty there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:38 pm 

franksidebottom wrote:
9/11. Plenty there.

was there ever a time we didn't have an occult toolbox full of widgets to interpret the world? I didn't really care (I always noticed) until 2011...my own fault for being slow.

Lars' current wife: Jessica Miller, Jessica (66), Miller (33)....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 pm 

they've just outed gordon ramsay...I knew for a few years he's a masonic butcher, but I didnt honestly have him down as tg too

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next