Back
  Mayweather VS. McGregor (August 26th - Official)

Page: Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:38 pm 

Winters wrote:
Anywhere in Dublin city centre be showing this?

It will most likely be during normal UFC times so I doubt anywhere will be able to get extended bar hours to show it. Your best bet is to try and find a lock in somewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 pm 

^Get a few heads around for a house party, much better idea, big showtime boxing cards tend to run even later than UFC ppvs, probably lookin at 6 - 6:30am before the main event kicks off, and they dont stack the big cards with a load of great fights like ufc do, Gervonta Davis is the only other fighter announced so far and he's entertaining enough but I imagine itll be him and a few other TMT guys fighting cans.

Presser tour was good craic but its hard to take any of the trash talk serious when theres not actually that much at stake and everyone involved is sitting up onstage with big happy smug heads obviously daydreaming about the squillions of dollars theyre about to make eachother.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am 

The 2 lads are human, pride is the main thing at stake. Realistically McGregor might get battered but I'd love to see the cheeky cunt pull off the upset.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:37 pm 

€25 on sky not bad I was expecting it to be a lot more. Tried to book a table in a local bar for it this morning they told me they are charging $40 + tax for the cover charge so guess ill be watching it at home.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:58 am 

What are the options for paying/watching if you don't have Sky?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:14 am 

Stream Boxnation tomorrow night and watch the Lomachenko fight instead? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 pm 

Bane wrote:
What are the options for paying/watching if you don't have Sky?

The sky channels are available on this site. Quality is watchable enough, you'll probably need to restart the stream every now and again but for the most part, it's a reliable site.

http://cricfree.sc/football-live-stream

Another one that's worth trying,

http://batmanstream.live/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 pm 

One for anyone getting suckered in by the bullshit. If a chubby Paulie can do him, a ripped Floyd will cut him to pieces

https://www.boxingnewsresults.com/2017/ ... rring/amp/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:34 pm 

Belt revealed - https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/23/1 ... r-revealed

“This belt has 3,360 diamonds, 600 sapphires, 300 emeralds, 1.5 kilograms of solid, 24-karat gold, and alligator leather that comes from Italy.”

Suitably mad I say.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:14 pm 

Can't wait until it's over and the world of combat sports can resume normal service.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:19 pm 

If McGregor somehow manages to win this will never be over.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:53 pm 

mickO))) wrote:

Sure hasn't Joshua already said he'd take an MMA fight at some point. This is just the start...albeit I can't see anything topping the size of this fight.

Anyhoo, have it ordered on Sky and a few of the lads calling round for a BBQ the evening before so should be nicely wellied by the time the fight starts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
mickO))) wrote:

Sure hasn't Joshua already said he'd take an MMA fight at some point. This is just the start...albeit I can't see anything topping the size of this fight.

Anyhoo, have it ordered on Sky and a few of the lads calling round for a BBQ the evening before so should be nicely wellied by the time the fight starts.

I do remember something about that but I can't remember what Joshua said. I definitely agree with that I can't see anything being as big as this. But my comment was more about McGregor and his gang of fans not shutting up about it for years if he does win.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 pm 

There can be only one winner!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:51 am 

mickO))) wrote:
I do remember something about that but I can't remember what Joshua said. I definitely agree with that I can't see anything being as big as this. But my comment was more about McGregor and his gang of fans not shutting up about it for years if he does win.

I wouldn't worry about that. McGregor is hot shit right now, so he's attracting an absolute metric tonne of bandwagon casual fans, who are often the loudest and worst types of fans in any sport.

Once he fucks off into retirement/coaching - which I think he will soon - his most annoying supports will too.

Page: Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next