Back
  Football 2017/18

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 pm 

Utter fucking dogshit. They have been woeful since the win in Austria. Typical boring tactics by O' Neill.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:51 pm 

I've never seen an Ireland team give opposition so much space. Everyone was banging on about the amount of passes Georgia made but we fucking helped them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:39 am 

Second fucking shit show in a few days. Have to wonder do we even deserve to go to Russia. Outplayed for 85 minutes by Honduras before scraping a draw.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:08 pm 

Of all the shit I've seen as an Everton fan over the years, I can't remember ever being as disillusioned as I am now. Millions upon millions blown and the most pathetic drivel being served up by these useless pampered charlatans.

Koeman, take your 10m pay off and fuck off.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:00 am 

What do you put it down to Caomhaoin? Lack of pace, lack of direction? Just seems to have gone Pete Tong!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:13 am 

PatrickReborn wrote:
What do you put it down to Caomhaoin? Lack of pace, lack of direction? Just seems to have gone Pete Tong!

If you're average, making big changes to improve can often just dilute the averageness rather than helping things improve...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:19 pm 

He has no a suitable system for the players he has. He tries to show horn three plodding no.10s into the same team, no width, no confidence, no pace.

Utter drivel yesterday, painful to watch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:35 pm 

Moyesie's waiting in the wings!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:29 am 

:-) As usual Ireland deliver when least expected.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:36 am 

I'm absolutely astounded, as I was certain they'd ballsed it up in previous games. Home form had been shocking. Suppose it'd be too much to ask for a favourable draw now in the playoffs...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 am 

The only 4th seed to make top 2 in a group. It's not pretty being an Irish fan and doesn't bode well for the ticker but it can produce some results..coupled with a lot of luck.

The defence were outstanding despite the long ball end result. Randolph was absolutely class and made a couple of brilliant saves.

Looks like a play-off against Denmark or Italy or Croatia or Portugal/Swiss.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 pm 

Was convinced that Wales was gonna score from one of those twenty seven free-kicks that McClean gave away towards the end of the game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am 

mower liberation front wrote:
Second fucking shit show in a few days. Have to wonder do we even deserve to go to Russia.

We don't. And will heads roll? Doubt it. Maybe we should have put the women out on the field instead, they at least go out to play, not roll over at the first opportunity like the gutless shower that have stunk out the place at every chance they're given.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:34 am 

USA obviously performed shit but very bad luck to lose out on a playoff place to that bizarre Panama goal! Though the Aussies would have fancied their chances against you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:30 pm 

Second fucking shit show in a few days. Have to wonder do we even deserve to go to Russia.

We don't. And will heads roll? Doubt it. Maybe we should have put the women out on the field instead, they at least go out to play, not roll over at the first opportunity like the gutless shower that have stunk out the place at every chance they're given.

I blame Trump. Arf!
But seriously, maybe your guys shit out of being 'hosted' by Russia?

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next