Back
  Barcelona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:29 pm 

Any recommends metal or non-metal related before I jet off on Friday?

Going for four days

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 pm 

There is a street at the top of lad ramblas on the left before main square. Has loads of metal clothing, record shops

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 am 

The Gaudi stuff in Barcelona is a must-see and there's a few to hit. La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, Casa Mila and Casa Batllo would be the main ones. You might have to queue for La Sagrada Familia for a bit but shouldn't be any problems with the others.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm 

Book La Sagrada Familia ahead of time and you won’t queue, plus it can sell out early, I was there in April and the Sold Out sign went up at 11am. Well worth a visit too, the interior is amazing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm 

Eat in Xampanyet
https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_R ... lonia.html

Just order a bottle of cava and everything that's on the menu. It's ridiculously good and cheap and very few tourists in it.

Cycling tour by fatbiketours is deadly if you get a feel for the whole city in a couple of hours.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:43 am 

Haven't seen much culturally yet but booked sagra familia. Also if you need a metal bar Hell awaits is a decent bar with pool and table football. Will report back when i see more. Will try to get the recommendations in