Back
  New gear 2017!!!

Page: Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 am 

Thomann order landing today. Usually An Post deliver around 3. Hopefully I'm home in time for it. I'll throw up a pic once it's all set up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:19 am 

I've been tempted lately to start moving away from the digital fx pedal I have, a Zoom G5 - it does the trick fine for the band and it's handy for writing but I want to trade up on it and get 5/6 pedals that will do the job better. This thread has finally sent me over the edge, I'll likely start it soon after coming back from Bulgaria. :lol:

I was eyeing up a Battlehammer a week or two ago on Moose's Instagram, tone tests on YouTube are great. Any still going?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 am 

I reckon Moose can do them to order.

It's a dangerous game going from a digital board to individual pedals. You'd think this thread alone would be enough of a deterrent!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:00 am 

Moose do you have a web page or youtube channel where one can check out all your builds in one spot? stuff looks deadly, also well interested in that Freeze mod.

last page was lush, bout time we all started throwing up more pics in here

main guitar board, I havent gigged in years and i have loads oof pedals but i enjoy being limited to a board no bigger than this and finding the right combos, basically been this for last while, dodgy upside crosses is a cheapo Octave Multiplexer, Clusterfuzz been switched out for the green russian since i got it but may return. Mel 9/Cosmichorus slot changes most regularly. Looper is single most important thing for me creatively, ditto x4 at the end with dodgy paint job

Synth board, painted Pitchfork at the start, switch the ibanez for a Belle Epoch depending on the synth

backup options

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:05 am 

Emphyrio wrote:

It's a dangerous game going from a digital board to individual pedals. You'd think this thread alone would be enough of a deterrent!

It's after doing the exact opposite! At least I can slowly work through what I need and drop the effects off the digital pedal as I buy them, so I don't have to spend a lot up front.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 am 

ochoill wrote:
Emphyrio wrote:

It's after doing the exact opposite! At least I can slowly work through what I need and drop the effects off the digital pedal as I buy them, so I don't have to spend a lot up front.

That's probably the most sensible option to be fair.

I love my board but even looking at the ones so far I'm jealous as fuck. Tasty stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:10 am 

i am 138 wrote:
Moose do you have a web page or youtube channel where one can check out all your builds in one spot? stuff looks deadly, also well interested in that Freeze mod.

last page was lush, bout time we all started throwing up more pics in here

main guitar board, I havent gigged in years and i have loads oof pedals but i enjoy being limited to a board no bigger than this and finding the right combos, basically been this for last while, dodgy upside crosses is a cheapo Octave Multiplexer, Clusterfuzz been switched out for the green russian since i got it but may return. Mel 9/Cosmichorus slot changes most regularly. Looper is single most important thing for me creatively, ditto x4 at the end with dodgy paint job

Synth board, painted Pitchfork at the start, switch the ibanez for a Belle Epoch depending on the synth

backup options

Back up options?!!! Fuckin hell!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 am 

you telling me you havent yet had to scour homeware stores for the perfect shoebox style shelves to specifically deal with pedal overflow???
pffft, youve got some shopping to do m8 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:32 am 

i am 138 wrote:
you telling me you havent yet had to scour homeware stores for the perfect shoebox style shelves to specifically deal with pedal overflow???
pffft, youve got some shopping to do m8 8)

I've actually seen that exact unit but never thought of using it in such an impressive manner. Nor do I hope it comes to that!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51 am 

I've a book shelf full of back up options, prototypes and unfinished projects.

Battlehammers are built to order but I'm getting orders in regularly so have a couple near completion most of the time.

I'll have a website with everything in the next month or so as I change things up a bit. In the meantime Instagram, Big Cartel and Facebook pages have most stuff.

http://mooseelectronics.bigcartel.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mooseelectronicsdublin/

https://www.instagram.com/moose23electronics/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:00 pm 

Gotta love that t-shirt :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:03 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:

Still have a couple of large and smalls left. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:12 pm 

moose wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:

No use to me unless you're gonna stitch em all into an XXL :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
moose wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:

No use to me unless you're gonna stitch em all into an XXL :wink:

Sold out of XXL but do have a XXXL here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48 pm 

Anyone in Dublin wants to try any of my stuff is welcome to call in an/or borrow stuff.

Page: Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next