Back
  New gear 2017!!!

Page: Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:17 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
Looks smashing in white actually.

Can either rename this thread or start a new one. I'm easy either way. Think this thread was originally about the new gear companies were releasing in the coming year but morphed into new gear that we got. Anyone have any preferences on how we move forward?

I'd say a new thread. It did grow legs in a good way which doesn't necessarily suit being tracked by year in the same way the original concept of the thread did.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 am 

I actually started the thread in 2016 about new gear coming out, then renamed it for new gear being released in 2017 :P

Its definitely morphed into something different. So feel free to rename or start a new one lads!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:01 pm 

i am 138 wrote:
pentagrimes wrote:

Ah The Caroline Kilobyte is great! Using that myself currently

Kilobyte is so good it makes me really want their Meteore too, I have the Wave Canon, would love to see them do an octave pedal and that would make for one seriously lush and inspiring all carolina board. Actually currently mostly using my kilobyte to fatten up a drum machine (and oscillate the shit out of it, obvs)

Broke as fuck cos of a house move and selling the Kilobyte for €160 - if anyone's interested PM me or check the Sales forum

Page: Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44