Back
  Musicmaker sale this Saturday

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:58 am 

Haven't seen a thread on this yet.

This Saturday they're having another one of their sales starting at 9am. They're not putting up price lists this time.

Anyone going to go along looking for anything?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:22 am 

Do you know if what they have on the website is the same as in store? Was looking at a picking up a 6 string bass but they don't seem to stock any online

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:14 pm 

prof. wedgie wrote:
Do you know if what they have on the website is the same as in store? Was looking at a picking up a 6 string bass but they don't seem to stock any online

What happened to not wanting to gather more stuff? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:29 pm 

Did yiz get anything?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:36 pm 

These lads are having another sale this weekend, 30-50% off everything in the store they say.

I'm in the market for something that will let me practice without using an amp, apartments and amps don't mix, so I might go along and see if they've any of those plug in's that run off a battery and let you use a pair of headphones or anything else that would do the trick without blowing my head off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:48 am 

Jesus Phish wrote:
I'm in the market for something that will let me practice without using an amp, apartments and amps don't mix, so I might go along and see if they've any of those plug in's that run off a battery and let you use a pair of headphones or anything else that would do the trick without blowing my head off.

Found the Line6 TonePort very handy for that and USB powered rather than battery. You also weren't stuck to using their GearMonkey software...mate of mine installed TH2 which was a bit more configurable and worked fine.