Back
  Bax-shop.co.uk?

Page: Previous  1, 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:39 pm 

Emphyrio wrote:
Any idea on the price of the Ocean Machine when it's released? Dunno if I've room on the board for another ambient pedal but I like the look of this gizmo.

Around the $250- $300 mark according to interviews with Dev

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:46 pm 

It'll be around that in € too I imagine. It seems to do some of that Strymon Big Sky stuff, which is feckin lovely. Again, just not sure if I can justify another pedal in that ball park.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:54 pm 

Emphyrio wrote:
It'll be around that in € too I imagine. It seems to do some of that Strymon Big Sky stuff, which is feckin lovely. Again, just not sure if I can justify another pedal in that ball park.

I'll probably pick one up but having a non BOSS pedal on the board will do my head in ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:40 am 

up for pre-order on some other uk sites now,£270 (around e310), remember when this first got teased and everyone thought it would be near typical mooer prices? wishful thinking. Looks cool but i bought a few expensive fancy delays towards the end of last year so no real GAS for me, will wait and see if a few glowing reviews/demo vids might change that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:14 am 

I see Andertons have it listed as Out of Stock with next shipment date of 30th April.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:44 pm 

Don't know if you decided to go with them in the end but my 2 cents regarding Bax. (Pasted in my review from them on facebook.)

'Ordered an electric drum kit in the Black Friday sale. Didn't arrive when it was supposed to so there was no one home to accept it when it arrived days later and was sent to a collection point miles away. After contacting them I was given a contact number for the courier and was basically told to try and sort it myself with them as they did not know why they had delayed part of the order. The package was rescheduled several times but never arrived (part of the order turned up randomly one day on its own with the courier telling my partner he would have 'just left it on the road if we weren't in this time' as it was too heavy for him to carry). Bax were unable to tell me what was in the second package but it when it turned up several weeks later it turned out to be a plug adapter that was already included in the other package! I am not giving them 1* as it was predominantly a problem with the courier service and the member of staff dealing with this issue was prompt in their responses but it was their choice to use those couriers and they offered little in the way of help or solutions. This has certainly put me off ever shopping with them again.'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:11 pm 

Cheers. Didn't bother in the end. Would sooner wait and get it from someone I've dealt with before.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 pm 

Update : expected date now pushed out to 9 weeks. That's 3 weeks after Andertons expect to have it in.

Interestingly, the Bax-Shop Belgian and Dutch pages have the pedal listed for €269, down from €299, whereas the UK page has it for 269GBP. Might hold off and see what Thomann and Musicstore are looking for.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:34 pm 

Real life honest-to-god Ocean Machines in stock in Matchett's in Belfast now.

Page: Previous  1, 2