Back
  Putrefy/Abaddon Incarnate+2 Cork 10 July - Sentinel Stall

Page: Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 am 

Natasliah, contact me directly if you've got a problem - I'm not going to get into a slagging match with you on here. Fucking ridiculous.

The edits were for spelling mistakes (apart from once), btw....it's rather early. And the irony of you commenting on such a thing will not be lost on most.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 am 

H wrote:
Natasliah, contact me directly if you've got a problem - I'm not going to get into a slagging match with you on here. Fucking ridiculous.

The edits were for spelling mistakes (apart from once), btw....it's rather early. And the irony of you commenting on such a thing will not be lost on most.

FUNNY I NEVER MAKE SPELLING MISTAKES.YOUR SCARRY..ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME TOO? " Fucking ridiculous"
http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34564

NATASLIAH666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am 

There's so so much I could say here but it's not even close to being worth it. As I said, mail me if you want to speak about. If you want to continue name calling etc, that's upto you. I'm not going to be drawn into it.

One thing though - you did PM me about finding Lee and him ripping you off too, so I'm not sure why you're even going there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 am 

Fuckin hell, this is embarrassing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am 

You're right, it is. I'm cringing at my own part in it actually and wish I'd never said a word.

Anyone with any sense can I'm sure see what's going on. No more from me on this as, now that I've been exposed by the sleuths on here, I can admit to having a march to be at later on today.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 am 

I really think this should be locked now, Mr T.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 am 

Craziest thread ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 am 

Yes, I think this has perhaps run its course.

I'll just reiterate however for future reference: racism, whether implied or overt will not be tolerated on this forum.

I'm glad we can have a sensible discussion around what went on at the gig, even if it is with two complete space cadets.

Page: Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25