Back
  Robb Flynn = Retard?

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 pm 

I can't believe people are only realising Flynn is a cunt now! He was always a dick! I'd consider myself a Machine Head fan but I could never listen to interviews with Flynn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 pm 

he was always an ass zzzzz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am 

Quote:
MACHINE HEAD is hard, and their fans are hard

That's all well and good but they're shit, maybe hard shit, but shit nonetheless. They tried the hippety hop thing and that didn't work, they tried to be Metallica and that didn't work either. Poor quality band, it must be said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 am 

Quote:
Facts of the day concerning the real Padre Pio

* When he was a teenager he beat one of the other kids in the neighbourhood with a stick for 'stepping out' with a girl.

* He made his mother use the formal form of address 'voi' rather than the informal 'tu'.

* He's a fraud who used acid to burn holes in his hands and feet.

* (Based on the above...) He was clearly a nutjob of the highest order.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 am 

Quote:

* When he was a teenager he beat one of the other kids in the neighbourhood with a stick for 'stepping out' with a girl.

Jaysus what would have done if he found the buck balls deep in the girl :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am 

Doctor J wrote:
Quote:
MACHINE HEAD is hard, and their fans are hard

That's all well and good but they're shit, maybe hard shit, but shit nonetheless. They tried the hippety hop thing and that didn't work, they tried to be Metallica and that didn't work either. Poor quality band, it must be said.
Ah now Burn My Eyes & The Blackening are savage albums, and Through The Ashes of Empires isn't far behind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 pm 

Total torment promotions wrote:
Quote:

Jaysus what would have done if he found the buck balls deep in the girl :lol:

Used the power of bilocation and beaten him with two sticks?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 pm 

The Preacher wrote:
Ah now Burn My Eyes & The Blackening are savage albums, and Through The Ashes of Empires isn't far behind.

The Blackening is just a pile of average riffs in search of a tune and never finding it. It's a long way away from being a good album. As for the lyrics... "How do they sleep while our mothers weep" ? Jaysus, it makes rollin' rollin' rollin' sound lucid :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 pm 

Anyone remember this little outburst?

"MACHINE HEAD have posted the following statement on their official web site:

"In what came as a complete shock to band members, U.K.-based teen nu-metal weekly, Kerrang!, have absolutely savaged MACHINE HEAD's new album, 'Through the Ashes of Empires'. Referring to it as 'a directionless mess of an album', that is chock full of 'widdlesome solos and moments of musical 'complexity' that actually get in the way', and declaring it 'the sonic equivalent of eating last nights delivery pizza, reheated today'. Add to those comments the fact that they give the record a mere 2 'K's', only one 'K' above the worst Kerrang! review rating of 1 'K', which the UK magazine refers to as 'bollocks'.

"The review comes at a time when the international press is absolutely raving about MACHINE HEAD's 'Through the Ashes of Empires', calling it a return to form, with every single major metal magazine in the UK and Europe decidedly praising the record, with even the Australian edition of Kerrang! handing out a staggering 5 'K' review. Which, strangely, leaves K! writer Daniel Lukes as the only scribe to not only barely review the record, but out and out attack the band. MACHINE HEAD drummer Dave McClain called the review 'gutter journalism, closer to what you might find on an internet message board,' while frontman Robert Flynn simply added that the reviewer could 'suck our fuckin' dicks.'"

Twats.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:14 pm 

I just don't understand what the big deal is with "The Blackening". It has alright moments, but fuck, it has to be the most over rated album of the last while. IMO - Flynn is a complete diva, rest of band are sound.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:07 pm 

Sedgebeast wrote:
frontman Robert Flynn simply added that the reviewer could 'suck our fuckin' dicks'

:lol: what a hero, totally redeems himself in my book

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm 

Total torment promotions wrote:
I think the whole circle pit thing is the biggest load of bollox ever.All the metalcore??? bands at wacken kep' going on about circle pits ya mother fuckers get a circle pit going fuck ya.It was like each band were trying to out do the other pure childish nonsense.

If a band was anyway decent they wouldnt have to ask for a circle pit...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm 

Why is Robb Flynn like this?

Answer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm 

:lol:

Class.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 pm 

He's always come across like that in his interviews/postings on the website. I put it down to him being overly enthusiastic about everything.

"Whoa, a chicken salad sandwich! WITH MAYONAISE! OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT'S UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE DUDE!!!"

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next