Back
  Growing weed in California

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 pm 

Padre Pio wrote:

How will you get a work permit?

Thats something I am just about to look into. I heard its tough enough to get one. Somebody posted a bunch of info on it yesterday. A m'ate of mine was going on about a J-1 visa or something. No idea what thats about, yet. I have a college degree, he said that would def help my case.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm 

A J-1 visa is a visa that allows students (I think it's restricted to students) to work in the US for one summer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 pm 

To get a work permit you usually need a job before you go, a company who'll sponsor you to do it. But at its most bluntest you shouldn't expect to be actually growing weed in California anytime in the next three years or so. If your only reason for wanting to move there is because you can grow weed legally then... eh... that's not good enough to be honest. How much time have you already spent in California? Do you like it? Do you have any contacts there? Have you contacted any of the growers or sellers or buyers?

I would look into getting to America to work first of all and then sort out the weed growing aspect when you're there legally registered and paying tax - y'know, once you're some sort of benefit to the state, them not being that well known for taking to immigrants (deeeeyytttkkkkrrrrrrweedgrowingjbbbbs) too warmly.

Stop researching growing weed and start researching moving to America and whether growing weed is a good enough reason. But mainly, how much time have you already spent in California? If the answer is none then save up and go over for a month, find out all this information in person and more or less anonymously (if you can manage that), and save us all this idiotic backing and forwarding of nonsense.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 pm 

VulgarChris, keep the speech to yourself. I'm not asking for anybody to help me sort my life out for me, that's for me to do on my own. I just wanted to know the answer to one simple question. You can save youself this "back and forth" by not replying to this thread. There would have been no "nonsense" if people kept their smart arse comments to themselves in the first place.

Cheers for the J-1 info Padre, I'm not a student anymore so I know that doesn't apply to me.

No need for this thread anymore, once again cheers to anybody who gave me decent info. Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm 

i think im going to go away and get stoned and re-read this thread!,priceless stuff :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm 

Padre Pio wrote:
You don't get US citizenship from having an American girlfriend or boyfriend!?!?!?! My aunt is married to a US citizen and doesn't have US citizenship.

My bad... >.<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 am 

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 am 

I really think we need MI.com awards this year. Some legendary threads and posters have come to light recently.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:36 am 

here kid have you ever grown and looked after any sort of plant nevermind being a 'weed' grower???

Last edited by DOOMSCHMOKER on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 am 

Shit did i accidently click www.growingweedincali.com darn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 pm 

xspudx wrote:
No need for this thread anymore, once again cheers to anybody who gave me decent info. Wish me luck.

I'd have thought what Chris said was the soundest piece of advice you've gotten so far.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm 

DOOMSCHMOKER wrote:
here kid have you ever grown and looked after any sort of plant nevermind being a 'weed' grower???

I do realise I have said "goodbye" twice already, but, I figured such a "legendary" thread should include a decent pic. Here is the answer to your question buddy:

Notice the Graspop 09 band on my skinny left wrist 8)

This was the biggest cola on the plant. It was bigger than my fist:

For those who want to know the strain, it's DieselRyder, a cross between New York City Diesel and Lowryder #2 . Took only 2 months from seed to this.

For those wondering what Soft Secrets is, it's a free newspaper all about growing weed and is published 6 times a year. You should be able to pick one up at your local head shop. Or you can download the issues at softsecrets.nl. Hopefully they will print my pic in the first issue of 2010.

This was my first atempt at growing. This small plant gave me just over 2 ounces of chronic. After an effort like this, is it any wonder why I'd like to do this for the rest of my life?

Let the flaming continue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:33 pm 

And so the definitve answer is yes, it does cause intellectual disability.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:33 pm 

Right you like and like growing weed,we get it,well done...

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next