Back
  The MI Threads Hall of Fame
    
Page: Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
1807
Location:
Cork City
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:49 pm 

I wonder if Ancikrist and the girl he was training are married now.

I bet they are.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Nov 2011
Posts:
4708
Location:
Olympiazentrum Vorarlberg
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:56 pm 

Two pages in and all I could think was "I hope to fuck I haven't posted anything in here".

We are richer for those two goons having moved on.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
1828
Location:
Dublin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:52 pm 

Because it's Friday. Time for some Shoctopus.....

Image


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Oct 2010
Posts:
1288
Location:
UK
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:05 pm 

Juggz wrote:


That thread was genius from page two onward :lol:


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2014
Posts:
470
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61649&hilit=grey+enemy

A bit cruel but in fairness your man brings it on himself....


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Mar 2010
Posts:
998
Location:
Human All Too Human
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:22 pm 

Iron Aiden wrote:
http://www.metalireland.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61649&hilit=grey+enemy

A bit cruel but in fairness your man brings it on himself....


YEAH!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... NlZo#t=146


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Oct 2010
Posts:
1288
Location:
UK
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:45 pm 

valedictionkev wrote:
Iron Aiden wrote:
http://www.metalireland.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61649&hilit=grey+enemy

A bit cruel but in fairness your man brings it on himself....


YEAH!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... NlZo#t=146


FFS he has to be playing us all for fools with lyrics like that :lol:


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2014
Posts:
470
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:25 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43593&hilit=temple+in+ruins&start=75

....which needs to come with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd53vbCHLg


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Oct 2005
Posts:
4463
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:32 pm 

this had so much potential http://www.metalireland.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63324

locked too soon!

as it is it is still amazing


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
16384
Location:
Holding a fiery stride
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 pm 

I've re-read that thread a few times and still don't know what the hell it was about.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Aug 2009
Posts:
944
Location:
wearing a frown, upside down
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:46 pm 

Dark Stranger wrote:
I've re-read that thread a few times and still don't know what the hell it was about.


korn - tranylvanian hunger LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


:shock:


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Aug 2007
Posts:
1619
Location:
Phortach i gConnemara
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:40 am 

Pinhead wrote:
this had so much potential http://www.metalireland.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63324

locked too soon!

as it is it is still amazing

Earl Grey ruining the craic as per usual


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jul 2013
Posts:
654
Location:
Templemore
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:50 am 

04325613 wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
this had so much potential http://www.metalireland.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63324

locked too soon!

as it is it is still amazing

Earl Grey ruining the craic as per usual


I don't know if ye're laughing with me or at me but that shit kept me going for about 3 days of solid laughing. You have to really envision how bad those albums would actually sound. Dunno why it wasn't just moved to the off topic.

Mudvayne - scream bloody gore.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
4632
Location:
Madrid
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:29 pm 

Well I'm glad ye find that so amusing.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jul 2013
Posts:
654
Location:
Templemore
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:40 pm 

Caomhaoin wrote:
Well I'm glad ye find that so amusing.


It was only something I was having a bit of a laugh over while talking shite with the brother. Hardly hall of fame standard in fairness. crazy towns' through silver in blood is the obvious winner there anyway.

But this is Metal Ireland. And there's nothing funny about Metal.


Top
 Profile   
 

Page: Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next