Back
  My threads...

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm 

fuck me, Snatchy will be RAGIN that it wasn't an apology to him :lol:

Good spot dawals. ye bollix ye.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 pm 

I have to say that was entertaining and occupied some time in work for me. No other forum I use has this kind of heated come comic debate and while I didn't like this kind of thing when I first joined starting to love it now.

Leather Mike I salute you sir!! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 pm 

I smoke Camel blue.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm 

And.........

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 pm 

???

Last edited by KillerVoodoo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 pm 

ragnarok wrote:
Leather Mike wrote:
note, no response from Chris himself. No doubt he's sitting in a cafe, beret pulled down to his eyes, drinking black coffee and smoking Gauloises, scribbling furiously in his journal about what an ill-spoken barbarian I am.

You won yourself a few points several posts back.. Maybe try an not lose them again by gloating? Yeah?

Just want to make sure he's imagining me as accurately as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm 

Agree with some points on both sides, but i'd just like to add this: Bane, sometimes you come across like the dictator of the site. You do what you want in regards to threads. It isnt YOUR forum. Some of the threads you delete are harsh and just because YOU think they are stupid or whatever, doesnt mean everyone else on here shouldnt see it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 pm 

There are five people on this site with the ability to delete threads, not just me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm 

Just reading through this now, I forgot Leather Mike hates Chris :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm 

Wow, i was in a really bad mood when i came home. One read of this thread, bam, bad mood gone :D

Thanks to all involved, yez are stars :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 pm 

Caomhaoin wrote:
Just reading through this now, I forgot Leather Mike hates Chris :lol:

He really does seem like a cartoon character at times, yis both know to throw out a put down though!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 pm 

Leather Mike is God.
Mike Leather is the devil.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm 

Seriously why was this topic even posted in the first place. It's very obvious why it was deleted. You really needed it to be explained to you. Are you serious.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm 

Tezcatlipoca wrote:
Seriously why was this topic even posted in the first place. It's very obvious why it was deleted. You really needed it to be explained to you. Are you serious.

The topic wasn't about an "it". If people were better able to read then these mixups wouldn't happen.

Oh wait, sorry, I thought you were asking me a question... silly me, ignoring my own advice. I should have read exactly what you typed and then discarded it as nonsense.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 pm 

I understand that your main point was that everyone deserves an explanation as to why threads are deleted and/or locked but really, most of the time they shouldn't even be dignified with a response because it's painstakingly obvious why they're deleted. More should be expected of people to put 2 and 2 together and most of the threads deleted are usually purposely posted in a vain attempt at being "funny." I don't know anything about the Era Vulgaris merchandise thread that you mentioned earlier, but the Katie Price one was what had me scratching my head.

"Although they may seem flippant on the surface I invariably include some substance beyond the obvious which either the mods don't see or else don't care about."

That opening really epitomizes the problem with why the thread was deleted. "They may seem flippant on the surface"? Then get to the point and stop making people search for something meaningful in what you say or post, then you wouldn't have this dilemma. You KNOW why it was deleted because you already explained the reasons why it may have been yourself. That's why I find it hard to believe that you didn't know initially why it was deleted.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5