Back
  DICKHEAD IN FIBBERS BEFORE MAIDEN GIG IN 02

Page: 1, 2, 3  Next

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm 

My mate witnessed some utter prick spill a full pint of Guinness down one of the holes on the pool table in Fibbers on Parnell street ..it was the table closest to the bar ..he only mentioned it 10 or 15 minutes after it happened.,is there CCTV in there ? i hope hes caught ,it was the evening of the Maiden gig ,maybe up to 30 people there ,in the lower area .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm 

pool tables need a drink sometimes too??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 pm 

krimescene wrote:
My mate witnessed some utter prick spill a full pint of Guinness down one of the holes on the pool table in Fibbers on Parnell street ..it was the table closest to the bar ..he only mentioned it 10 or 15 minutes after it happened.,is there CCTV in there ? i hope hes caught ,it was the evening of the Maiden gig ,maybe up to 30 people there ,in the lower area .

I've alerted special branch to this heinous crime. No doubt it'll be on the next edition of crime watch and this sociopath will be caught and sentenced to death. It must have taken you a full week to digest the story and learn to live with the horror of it before alerting the wider metal community. Perhaps we can set up some type of neighbourhood watch organization so as to ensure that our scene is never wronged to this extent ever again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:13 pm 

Is there nothing safe anymore!?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:14 pm 

OMG!!!!! etc.

But anyway, as bad as the guinness is in there I still wouldn't do that after spending €25 euro or whatever on a pint.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:14 pm 

cctv :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 pm 

Yeah, you'd pour it into something else Paddy fnarr fnarr

Warfare Noise wrote:
krimescene wrote:

I've alerted special branch to this heinous crime. No doubt it'll be on the next edition of crime watch and this sociopath will be caught and sentenced to death. It must have taken you a full week to digest the story and learn to live with the horror of it before alerting the wider metal community. Perhaps we can set up some type of neighbourhood watch organization so as to ensure that our scene is never wronged to this extent ever again.
im sure whoever owns fibbers isnt happy with it ..lost earnings during a recession isnt gas craic .

Ok, I confess, it was me. I was hiding my pint while I went to the jacks so as nobody could rob it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm 

Post #7 contained the word 'recession'. Who guessed right?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm 

krimescene wrote:
do you own fibbers?,if so i hope you get the guy,if not,get out more often!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:19 pm 

Hellvomit wrote:
Ok, I confess, it was me. I was hiding my pint while I went to the jacks so as nobody could rob it.

Only so you could have the sensation of licking guinness off balls again. Don't even try telling me you've found someone else to play out that fantasy for you since we broke up, sailor. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:19 pm 

Surely if you were looking for an "utter prick" in Fibbers you'd be spoilt for choice? Your quest will be like looking for hay in a haystack.

Last edited by Fogg on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:20 pm 

Its a shitty thing to do ,theres no fucking need for it ,thats all im saying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:21 pm 

shit, I've just noticed your username.

Page: 1, 2, 3  Next