Back
  PHOENIX RISING 2010

Page: Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm 

Did Danny B have an autograph signing at this?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 pm 

Savage craic down there last night. Deadly little venue, great buzz aswell, especially with that drinking game that went on all night :lol:
Fair play to the girls, everybody seemed to enjoy themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:01 pm 

jedifart wrote:
Any chance of Zuludruid headlining next year to make up for this year's fuck-up?

Zuludruid should headline very festival ever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:27 pm 

This is hands down the best thread I have ever read on MetalIreland

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm 

Sandra wrote:
This site is an absolute shambles. there isnt another site out there that is run as badly as this piece of shit. any other website in the whole world wide web would boot people off for being abusive pricks but not Metal fuckin Ireland. Boot this comment if u want but everyone already knows what im saying is true. Every time we mention a metal gig in the Phoenix every little jumped up, johnny-no-mates, tosser (that sits in a corner in fibbers letting his greasy hair fall in his pint while he talks to himself and pretends to answer fake text messages to make himself attempt to look like less of a loser) gets on our case.

What is the fucking problem? we are attempting to put on decent gigs. we have had and do have some brilliant fucking bands playing. And whats worse is none of you waster, moany bastards who are too happy to bitch on this shitty little site will even come to a gig and support a new venue or a decent fucking band.

You are all a bunch of two faced self-hating, emo, greasy, acne infested retards. your only issue is that you cant play any instrument well enough to be in a decent band yourselves and couldnt get a girlfriend to save your lives so u take out ur poxy issues on any girl (who has the balls that you dont have that bothers to get out there and try something new and actually give original metal bands somewhere to play) a tonne of abuse.

Anyway besides all this moany shit, the Phoenix is fuckin awesome and if any of you cretins left your dungeons for a couple of hours you might know something about it. You might even make a fucking friend for yourselves and actually be sent a REAL text message once in a while.

Fuck any of you begrudging cunts like Morphosis and all their shithead clicky buddies from this heap of steaming shite site. Keep it. Keep your fucking comments to yourself. We wont bother posting anything about anymore gigs coz none of you pricks would ever give it a chance anyway.

I know this was a bit of a rant but its the truth so fuck it. if ur one of the sound ones that has actually posted a nice comment fair play to you. See u in the phoenix at some stage and il buy u a drink. Fuck the rest of you.

On a Final note, its a fucking disgrace that the "moderators" of this poxy site are hacking into peoples posts and editing them. Thats a really shit thing to do. Grow up. Edit this Post all you want. Im gonna post the original to my facebook page and start an 'I Hate Metal Ireland' page and tell everyone all about how shit ur poxy site is and not to use it.

You (Site Moderators) and all your little greasy, troglodite, thalidamide moron buddies can keep it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS Danny B is the shit and those of you who dont know that really are sad bastards and really cant call yourself metallers.

Signed,

Sandra Butler from the Phoenix, you know where to find me if you have an issue with anything i say. I wont be commenting on this piece of crap site again so contact me through the phoenix if u want.

Any chance we could make this girl a moderator?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 pm 

well said :D

glad everyone enjoyed themselves same time again next year ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 am 

Dawn wrote:
well said :D

glad everyone enjoyed themselves same time again next year ?

Sooner if possible!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:39 pm 

what time dose this start?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:51 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 pm 

Auguest 14th at high noon :wink:

Ill post up a thread with the lineup once its all confirmed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 pm 

Danny-Q wrote:
Auguest 14th at high noon :wink:

Ill post up a thread with the lineup once its all confirmed.

tanks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 pm 

Fuck me, that's the longest i've spent on MI in one sitting. Some thread there lads and lasses. Good job. So, ah, when is this year's controversy going to start?

Page: Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17