PHOENIX RISING 2010

Page: Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am 

fuck all y'all

death to false text messages

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am 

All hail Danny B! Glorious Danny B!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am 

Yesterday in kildare was fucking whopper. Great day had by all I think. Looking forward to next year

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 pm 

I know youd kill me if that makes you feel any better. Only kids fight bro! Your supposed to be a moderator of some sort on here and should know better than to link peoples personal information on public forums. I never once violated your privacy or did i do the same to that idiot Parnell who runs this ridiculous site. The problem is here that Moshpace likes to run its mouth about things it doesnt understand. This is the reason why its popularity has decreased tenfold in the last few years and very few bands involve themselves with this site for fear of getting unfairly destroyed by a bunch of opinionated idiots who know nothing a bout the band and wouldnt listen to them anyway. Kid Karate are one of the biggest bands in Dublin at the moment. So much so you will notice them grow even further with some of the things in the pipeline for them. If the large majority of your regulars on here grew up a little and steered away from voicing immature opinions on bands they dont like this forum could be great. Its great to see such a close knit community so passionate about music, but all the idiots need to give it a rest including the moderators who are the reason why this site is viewed so negatively outside its walls and why people like me come on here and take the piss out of you lot anytime anything like this kicks off. I just got banned before i could reply to Ians post. That says it all really.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm 

DIDNT GET YOUR POINT THERE AT ALL?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 pm 

Something tell me that was ment for Eircore or whatever its called.
He talks about the owner "Parnell" who I am presuming is Ciaran Parnell who is an acoustic artist who all the core kids love.
Just a hunch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 pm 

AYE LOOKS LIKE ITS THE WRONG FORUM. DIDNT READ ALL THIS, BUT THIS MUSTVE BEEN A BIG GIG. 16 PAGES!!! FAIR PLAY.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm 

Hahaha yeah.

Oh also love the group that was set up
" FUCKING STUPI PROX DONT NOW HOW TOO HAVE A GUD TIME FUJCKING FAT DUNGUNS AND DRAGUNS CUNTS"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 pm 

Do draguns breath flaming bullets?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 pm 

This thread is fucking amazing.
Flex Quickrep is a genius.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 pm 

Give it up to the Phoenix. Wat a days craic hi! fuckin excellent, loadsa music to get stuck into great vibes the place was heaving too. I tip me hat to Dawn, Sandra, Buttsie, Sharky and the almighty and glorious Danny B, happy birthday lad. Ye cudnt have pick a better shpot.

LONG LIVE THE PHOENIX!!

Pearse
TH

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 pm 

i think it's about time this was locked or is it me that should be

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm 

captainrehab wrote:
YERO!! i cant fuckin wait until tomaro, girls yez are saddling up for a day of savagery. I like. Lets fuck shit up.

Pearse
TH :twisted:

lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm 

just wanna say thanks to everyone who came yesterday to phoenix rising!
It was a great success and was a day to remember for sure !
Every band that was there was not only sound but a class band friendships were made which was class. We were so overwhelmed with the everyone it was such a good day. It ment alot to us.

Every band were so good we were spoiled for choice :D The atmosphere was great too. See you all again next year @ Phoenix Rising 2011 !!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm 

Any chance of Zuludruid headlining next year to make up for this year's fuck-up?

Page: Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next