Back
  Metal Speed Dating Night, 22nd March 2011,Dublin City Centre

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:31 pm 

Squigz wrote:
TheRocker wrote:
I am a true metal warrior and will not allow infantile comments to stop freedom of metal fans meeting each other in an organise friendly manner.

Claiming to be a "true metal warrior" and then giving out about infantile comments is a bit rich.
No whats a bit rich is that some of comments posted up on here are still up here. How can a post about rape be tolerated?. Also how can sexist posts be tolerated?. If you don't want to go to the event fine but stop the infantile purile posts. It will be a good night provided the idiots who posted up on here don't try and ruin it. Guys for once act your age not your Knob size.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm 

skimpydoo wrote:
Squigz wrote:
TheRocker wrote:
I am a true metal warrior and will not allow infantile comments to stop freedom of metal fans meeting each other in an organise friendly manner.

Claiming to be a "true metal warrior" and then giving out about infantile comments is a bit rich.
No whats a bit rich is that some of comments posted up on here are still up here. How can a post about rape be tolerated?. Also how can sexist posts be tolerated?. If you don't want to go to the event fine but stop the infantile purile posts. It will be a good night provided the idiots who posted up on here don't try and ruin it. Guys for once act your age not your Knob size.

well considerin my knob is 30" then thats perfect for my age as im 30 years old...huh huh... hic hic
glad i do qualify for that there speed metal datin..gonna find me a nice bi' of pussssy...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm 

The only time rape isn't funny is when she consents (and is ugly)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm 

Flex Quickrep wrote:
The only time rape isn't funny is when she consents (and is ugly)
That ain't rape.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 pm 

I have seen some of the quality of women in Fibbers before (one of which asked me where the bathroom was, and then wanted me to follow her inside so she could "thank me" for helping her find the bathroom)... i think i'll be sticking to the internet for my women..... and my Girlfriend of course.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 pm 

skimpydoo wrote:
Squigz wrote:
TheRocker wrote:

No whats a bit rich is that some of comments posted up on here are still up here. How can a post about rape be tolerated?. Also how can sexist posts be tolerated?.

Don't you read the papers? We're all a bunch of homophobic devil-worshipping nazis on here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 pm 

Infantile=metalireland.com

and yet here I am posting.I need a girlfriend.If only there was some means of finding one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am 

Metalireland is an anagram of Anal Ride Melt

coincidence?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am 

:lol:

Front page quote plz.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 am 

Quote:

coincidence?

Slow day or have you been waiting for years to find an appropriate time to use that anagram? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 am 

blahblahbleh wrote:

coincidence?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 am 

as much as we're all bitching and moaning,i bet some of you fuckers will be at this with bells on!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 am 

Got with many girls in Fibbers. Still kinda do sometimes.

Would so go to this if I were 30, have wanted to try this "speed dating" thing for a while. Especially "speed metal dating".

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 am 

It is great to see the interest in this event make sure to spread the word to all the Metal brothers and sisters out their.
It is going to be a great night for the Metal community,bringing us all closer together!

:D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 am 

Paul keohane wrote:
as much as we're all bitching and moaning,i bet some of you fuckers will be at this with bells on!!
Aint that the truth. :lol:

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next