Back
  SEPULTURA - The Academy - August 11th

Page: Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm 

xander wrote:
My grandchildren's grandchildren will be hearing about this thread.

Don't ask for it to get stickied, whatever you do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:54 pm 

I haven't seen so many people on the gig forum since the night Axl Rose walked off stage... incredible stuff.

Dublin, Ireland - Lisa @ soundshootermusic.com
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:01 pm 

Not wanting to sound like a noob but does this kind of thing go on a lot in the Metal world? :?

Not taking any sides just trying to get my head around who is really who, keep getting email updates and now I'm seeing it on facebook too. I'm 100% for free speech. I get people on photography sites saying my pictures are crap because they don't like what they are of (live Metal most times) I made the mistake of getting into it with them and then boom the whole thing went nuclear. Probably an unwritten rule of the internet, sh#ts going to come at you, all depends on how you deal with it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm 

I think its time you got of that fence lady and choose a team.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm 

lisatiffany wrote:
Not wanting to sound like a noob but does this kind of thing go on a lot in the Metal world? :?

Not taking any sides just trying to get my head around who is really who, keep getting email updates and now I'm seeing it on facebook too. I'm 100% for free speech. I get people on photography sites saying my pictures are crap because they don't like what they are of (live Metal most times) I made the mistake of getting into it with them and then boom the whole thing went nuclear. Probably an unwritten rule of the internet, sh#ts going to come at you, all depends on how you deal with it.

Seems to be the norm for death metal internet nerds. Keep it coming posers we'll just keep rockin.

By the way thanks for the support at the gig Lisa, all the photos they turned out great.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm 

Rigs Riot wrote:
lisatiffany wrote:

Seems to be the norm for death metal internet nerds. Keep it coming posers we'll just keep rockin.

By the way thanks for the support at the gig Lisa, all the photos they turned out great.

We haven't received, let alone seen the photo's yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 pm 

ian the bassist wrote:
Rigs Riot wrote:
lisatiffany wrote:

We haven't received, let alone seen the photo's yet.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm 

By Christ that was the best 14 pages I ever read on here , the last few pages
sealed the deal & knocked creations tears off their spot for biggest whingefest , Ian get a power hose and wash the huge amount of sand out of your fucken vagina ,what ever about your band been shit , I never heard ye so I won't comment on that subject but after reading the amount of bullshit that spilled out of your brain & on to the keyboard, you are indeed the on who is Shit, unlike this tread which is beyond epic, best laugh Ive had in ages , thanks to all of ye who made all this posable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:24 pm 

Clyde Frog wrote:
By Christ that was the best 14 pages I ever read on here , the last few pages
sealed the deal & knocked creations tears off their spot for biggest whingefest , Ian get a power hose and wash the huge amount of sand out of your fucken vagina ,what ever about your band been shit , I never heard ye so I won't comment on that subject but after reading the amount of bullshit that spilled out of your brain & on to the keyboard, you are indeed the on who is Shit, unlike this tread which is beyond epic, best laugh Ive had in ages , thanks to all of ye who made all this posable

"By Christ" I can't "hurt my reputation" anymore, so might as well say this. Your grammar is terrible and you're accusing me of whinging? Then we're all a bunch of moany bastards, as you's put in just as many posts as I did. Hypocritical wankers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 pm 

Rigs Riot wrote:
death metal internet nerds.

"MetalIreland, The home of death metal internet nerds since 2001"

Jeez this band are taaards...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:30 pm 

UtopianBlaster7 wrote:
Rigs Riot wrote:
death metal internet nerds.

"MetalIreland, The home of death metal internet nerds since 2001"

Jeez this band are taaards...

You're a tard if you can't see that is someone taking the piss.

He named both profiles Identical. :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm 

:P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm 

UtopianBlaster7 wrote:
:P

That's you licking me hole.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:41 pm 

Time to wrap it up kid, fair few of us have yur granny folded up like deck chair here.

Page: Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next