Back
  DAMAGEFLAG

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm 

Bludgeoning wrote:
What is the most genius part of the 'You're all wankers' post on the main forum is that the lads seem to be attempting to insult every single MI user, not just the site moderators. Regardless of whether they viewed, read or contributed to the thread in the 1st place. Thereby, alienating any potential future fans / supporters of your band.

Seriously lads, change the band name, start again and dont act like jumped up little shits next time. There may be hope for you yet.

Hear, hear!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 pm 

The music is average at best and the vocals are standard pub-metal. Oh, and what is it with local thrash bands having the worst attitudes imaginable?! Do they all have sub-80 IQs or something?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm 

alsvartr666 wrote:
The music is average at best and the vocals are standard pub-metal. Oh, and what is it with local thrash bands having the worst attitudes imaginable?! Do they all have sub-80 IQs or something?

Yep. It's actually a requirement.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:54 pm 

I'll link this thread to their fb account for some extra lulz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 pm 

Their song is just the same as "Overkill" by Motorhead?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:14 pm 

Barrytron wrote:
Their song is just the same as "Overkill" by Motorhead?

Ah to be fair, there's a bit of Ace of Spades in there too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm 

Where can you listen to these uns?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:28 pm 

That track is actually not half as shit as I was expecting from the opening posts. Sure, its not inventing the wheel and the vocals aren't exactly Bruce Dickinson but has a lost of promise most certainly. Solo is pretty rippin as is the bass playing. Totally think with more time and experience behind the wheel you's could be pretty lethal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 am 

If this half-arsed derivative shite is considered 'not that bad', I absolutely despair. I'd normally give the benefit of the doubt to a band this young, but their clueless attitude echoes the cluelessness of the music. They'll be split up in a few months, maybe one or two of them will stick with music, cultivate a bit of cop on and do something half worthwhile in the future, which is the most charitable thing I can say.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm 

Listened to it. Not bad, heard far worse.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4