Back
  metal to outsiders

Page: Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm 

Nope. Jolly with a sneer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm 

Good stuff. A lot of 'heads do take themselves and 'their music' a bit too seriously. I always take that kind of attitude with a pinch of 'LOL, get over yourselves'.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:42 pm 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a complete cunt.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm 

Have to completely agree with the very last point you made there

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:04 am 

FierceDeity1 wrote:
You're an absolute dickhead

If I asked you to explain why I would probably expect too much, wouldn't I?

Padre Pio wrote:
You mean someone like Satanic Tyrant Werwolf? What do you think of Armour by the way?

Anyway, most people I know who listen to black metal also listen to heavy, death, thrash etc. Anyway, for me heavy metal is the catch all term for the whole genre.

Werwolf looks as a quite standard black metal musician, doesn't he? I know he wears black spandex from time to time, but so do Immortal and nobody dares to say they're not "true" enough.

Armour is good as long as it's realistic medieval armour and not some shiny gay glam rock outfit.

Btw I always thought that the term for the whole genre was simply metal and heavy metal was just a specific sub-genre, but whatever...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:20 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
FierceDeity1 wrote:
You're an absolute dickhead

If I asked you to explain why I would probably expect too much, wouldn't I?

Man, I don't want to upset you or anything but the general consensus on this website (and elsewhere presumably) is that you are an absolute dickhead. Does this actually come as a surprise to you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 am 

rosscorcoran wrote:
Man, I don't want to upset you or anything but the general consensus on this website (and elsewhere presumably) is that you are an absolute dickhead. Does this actually come as a surprise to you?

400 years ago the general consensus was that the Earth was flat and a guy who stated otherwise was burned to death, so honestly, I don't give a fuck about your general consensus...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
rosscorcoran wrote:

400 years ago the general consensus was that the Earth was flat and a guy who stated otherwise was burned to death, so honestly, I don't give a fuck about your general consensus...

But it's not my consensus, it's everyone's. Everyone on this forum thinks that you're a sap. Nobody likes you. I was just wondering if you understand why everyone thinks that you're a plonker?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
rosscorcoran wrote:

Weak as fuck argument there dude. 2500 years ago the general consensus was that you could measure the hypotenuse of a triangle by adding the squares of the other 2 sides. Guess what? It still is. Time doesn't change facts and the fact is your a dickhead.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:59 am 

can someone put up a picture of ancichrist?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 am 

Ancikrist wrote:

Werwolf looks as a quite standard black metal musician, doesn't he? I know he wears black spandex from time to time, but so do Immortal and nobody dares to say they're not "true" enough.

Armour is good as long as it's realistic medieval armour and not some shiny gay glam rock outfit.

How does Werwolf look here? Still total black metal?

By Armour I wasn't referring to a form of clothing but to the band featuring Werwolf (under the name Vince Venom):

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=9&rdm=mcy2 ... 6WQvy2hros

For the record I like both Armour and SW.
:arrow: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am 

Smaug wrote:
NEPHRIDIUM wrote:
Smaug wrote:
Jesus Phish wrote:

How poetic and insightful. I'd disagree and say that Irish metal is in pretty decent shape right now.

I dunno, I guess having a metal scene full of death metal bands that look the same, sound the same and have singers that sound like they have 6 cocks in their mouths could be seen as "Irish metal is in pretty decent shape " if your totally insane. I however will agree to disagree.

EG http://youtu.be/BKgDng4RBoI

How are our great DM bands doing in the likes of Sweden , Germany, Switzerland, Norway? And who are they?

Cheers for the plug Smeg, but that's a little insulting-we used to fit in way more cocks than that; we used to jam in a circle with each others cocks in our mouths..a veritable WHEEL OF COCK.. ahh the sights and sounds...
Perhaps we can reform with you singing for us? Where are you based luvvy and what are your influences?

Well in west britain I guess there is no shortage of cocks for you lot to suck on and thats fair enough but I respectfully decline your kind invite. I'm based in Munster and my influences are

SATAN

Smeg, Smeg-head. I like that, I am a Smeg-Head. Thanks for that bud.

Munster eh? Beautiful country, nicest in all of West Britain I reckon... Just thought you'd be into it, being an authority on throat/cock ratios and the sounds produced... Santa, eh - nice one, great inspiration, he's well hung alright. Ah well, if you change your mind, give us a shout/gargle xxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
Btw I always thought that the term for the whole genre was simply metal and heavy metal was just a specific sub-genre, but whatever...

I agree with you there. "Heavy Metal" conjours up 80's laden images of ridiculous hair and cheese to me. "Metal" describes the whole genre.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:53 pm 

Smaug and Ancikrist are welcome additions to the board. This site was better a few years ago when there was more abuse and forthright opinions flying around.

The only thing I don't like when people ask what music I listen to and I say 'metal' is that they are often liable to assume that means slipknot or some other pack of retards like that. Can be a pain in the hole if you are just meeting someone and you can't be bothered explaining the ins and outs of metal to them. In that instance I reckon its fine to be 'an absolute spa' like Paddy Kennedy and just reference the likes of Lizzy/Skynyrd :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:09 am 

TMTC wrote:
Weak as fuck argument there dude. 2500 years ago the general consensus was that you could measure the hypotenuse of a triangle by adding the squares of the other 2 sides. Guess what? It still is. Time doesn't change facts and the fact is your a dickhead.

General consensus? :lol: Please stop discussing topics you don't have a clue about, you're just humiliating yourself.
The fact you're talking about was no general consensus, it was a hypothesis discovered by one man who had to prove it before others accepted it as a fact. You didn't prove a shit, you just expressed your personal opinion, nothing more, nothing less. You haven't even bothered to explain what exactly makes me a dickhead.
Seriously, I have never encountered a group of people with so poor argumentation skills, you're like a bunch of school kids who think they can substitute reasoning with strong language.

rosscorcoran wrote:
But it's not my consensus, it's everyone's. Everyone on this forum thinks that you're a sap. Nobody likes you. I was just wondering if you understand why everyone thinks that you're a plonker?

Speak for yourself you piece of shit, there's 8740 registered members on this forum, are you trying to say that you asked every single one of them what did they think about me? Fuck yourself, your style of argumentation might work in a church where the shepherd says something and the sheep just nod their heads and agree, but not when you're talking to me.

Page: Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next