Back
  metal to outsiders

Page: Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 am 

Padre Pio wrote:

By Armour I wasn't referring to a form of clothing but to the band featuring Werwolf (under the name Vince Venom)

Never heard of Armour, I've already seen this photo and I knew he had some old school glam/heavy metal band but I've never tried to find some more information about it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
You haven't even bothered to explain what exactly makes me a dickhead.

It needs to be explained to you? It is apparently blatantly obvious to everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
Speak for yourself you piece of shit, there's 8740 registered members on this forum, are you trying to say that you asked every single one of them what did they think about me? Fuck yourself, your style of argumentation might work in a church where the shepherd says something and the sheep just nod their heads and agree, but not when you're talking to me.

hahaha, are you comparing me to a priest? I wasn't arguing anyways, I was asking if you are able to acknowledge the fact that you are a dickhead. if i could make a poll thread on the whether or not ancikrist is a dickhead, i'm pretty sure i know where the majority's opinion would lie. Do you think of yourself as a nice guy?

Serious question, all joking aside; do you have aspergers syndrome? I'm not having a go lad, it wouldn't mean you're not a genius.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
400 years ago the general consensus was that the Earth was flat and a guy who stated otherwise was burned to death, so honestly, I don't give a fuck about your general consensus...

Complete bollocks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 am 

You wouldn't talk to someone about football or politics if they weren't interested. Same applies for metal or trying to explain metal to people who are just making conversation. A pointless, futile, maybe even retarded exercise trying to do so. Especially while trying to chat someone up.

There's some absolute gems in this topic. I think Smaug is taking over Anci now. Keep it up lads. You big wolves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm 

EDIT: Fuck this, have fun in your Wolfie fantasies.

Last edited by TMTC on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm 

As long as everyone stops saying "general consensus", I'd like to see this thread run.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 pm 

That reminds me of the hardy bucks gate crashing the party in the forest...you can just hear this gimp in the background "you know if you listen to Tool non stop for hours it can like cure cancer"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:25 pm 

I think BOT has a good point there, you can clearly see on this forum that many of the posters are friends and will gang up on, say a poster like me because they are friends and I am not, simple as.
I hate to be bringing Reborn up again but its the handiest example I can think of on here.

You can see in the review on here of their demo and the comments below, that clearly people don't want to say bad things about the music because of friendship or just wanting to stay "in" with the lads but its easy to read between the lines that they know its a slack generic recording with a few bob thrown at it and don't want to be seen to put the music down especially on MI and they will use words that are rather gentle. Where as I on the other hand would be an unknown poster and will say it as I see it. I'm not on a smear campaign against the bands I've mentioned, I just see them as terrible and point out why. I don't think to myself "ah they are nice lads I'll encourage them" I'm just saying, stop wasting your money lads, its clear to me the music is going nowhere.(Now I know theres been some slagging etc but if somebody wants to use words about the place like "after birth" etc ya, I'm gonna slag back, shur its all the crack)

The fact that people mention Smaug alongside Ancikrist alot, backs up my argument that the friends on here are on one side and the posters they don't like ie Smaug and Ancikrist are bundled together as "them". I have absolutely
nothing in common with Ancikrist, yet I have noticed if he says something on here, some of the slower posters will automatically get so confused they will think what he said is what I said, in effect if he was trowing some rightwing views around the place they will even think I posted them, which in fact is almost impossible to believe but its true.

Furthermore I had never even heard of Mensa before it was mentioned in the 'Racist Scum" thread TBh I had to google it, meh who gives a fuck about those people? Also the BM he speaks of on here would not be my bag. I find his posts incredible and never engage or support his posts. When I say most of the metal I listen to is BM, I'm not saying I'm Necro or whatever, its just BM is my preference when it comes to metal music but metal music would only be about 30 to 40% of the music I listen to. I listen to Bowie, Floyd, Doors DCD and all that shit too, now how necro is that? :lol:

Other posters like Eoin Mc and Snatchgrabber etc need to be mentioned here they just want to seem witty and smart at the expence of the OP or other posters but really they are just bladdering bullshit as far as I'm concerned and have become rather dull and predictable . I've lurked here for awhile before I signed up so I knew what to expect when I posted my first thread as Smaug. Eoin Mc for example would contribute a well thought out post like "Who cares?" on my thread and then some time latter post in the "Racist Scum" thread, directed at Smaug.

"why are you here? You have contributed nothing to the site bar to this thread. Are you into metal or just here for the wind-up?" :lol:

Snatchgrabber would make a comment such as to imply I know nothing about the business of metal music where in fact I'm 100% convinced he to be perhaps 100% wrong.

Regarding the thread title I guess you could say I'm into metal but I'm outside the click, well the MI click anyhow.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 pm 

?? I'm pretty sure I've never even seen a post by you. Did I say something mean to you? Me and all the lads?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 pm 

Smaug I don't really know any of the posters on this forum outside of the forum and I'd attend the same gigs. I could probably pick Eoin McLove and Jedifart out of a line up at a push but that's about it because I'm pretty sure one of them worked in Soundceller and the other works at Into the Void.

The reason you're probably getting lumped in with Ancikrist is because lately all the newest members we seem to be getting on the board seem to be a few rungs short of the full ladder and are going well out of their way to help affirm peoples opinions on them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm 

Snatchgrabber wrote:
?? I'm pretty sure I've never even seen a post by you. Did I say something mean to you? Me and all the lads?

Your the Bully gang leader, Eoin is your sidekick , yee are a 2 man gang, like the two ould boys in the box on the muppet show :D

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewt ... ht=#985717

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:51 pm 

Ah right. You posted a video of a band broken up a long time ago to support your claim that the Irish metal scene sucks at the moment. Not the best of moves, if I do say so. I didn't even notice who posted it nor care how long someone is posting here. Its an internet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:25 pm 

Smaug wrote:
I think BOT has a good point there, you can clearly see on this forum that many of the posters are friends and will gang up on, say a poster like me because they are friends and I am not, simple as.
I hate to be bringing Reborn up again but its the handiest example I can think of on here.

You can see in the review on here of their demo and the comments below, that clearly people don't want to say bad things about the music because of friendship or just wanting to stay "in" with the lads but its easy to read between the lines that they know its a slack generic recording with a few bob thrown at it and don't want to be seen to put the music down especially on MI and they will use words that are rather gentle. Where as I on the other hand would be an unknown poster and will say it as I see it. I'm not on a smear campaign against the bands I've mentioned, I just see them as terrible and point out why. I don't think to myself "ah they are nice lads I'll encourage them" I'm just saying, stop wasting your money lads, its clear to me the music is going nowhere.(Now I know theres been some slagging etc but if somebody wants to use words about the place like "after birth" etc ya, I'm gonna slag back, shur its all the crack)

The fact that people mention Smaug alongside Ancikrist alot, backs up my argument that the friends on here are on one side and the posters they don't like ie Smaug and Ancikrist are bundled together as "them". I have absolutely
nothing in common with Ancikrist, yet I have noticed if he says something on here, some of the slower posters will automatically get so confused they will think what he said is what I said, in effect if he was trowing some rightwing views around the place they will even think I posted them, which in fact is almost impossible to believe but its true.

Furthermore I had never even heard of Mensa before it was mentioned in the 'Racist Scum" thread TBh I had to google it, meh who gives a fuck about those people? Also the BM he speaks of on here would not be my bag. I find his posts incredible and never engage or support his posts. When I say most of the metal I listen to is BM, I'm not saying I'm Necro or whatever, its just BM is my preference when it comes to metal music but metal music would only be about 30 to 40% of the music I listen to. I listen to Bowie, Floyd, Doors DCD and all that shit too, now how necro is that? :lol:

Other posters like Eoin Mc and Snatchgrabber etc need to be mentioned here they just want to seem witty and smart at the expence of the OP or other posters but really they are just bladdering bullshit as far as I'm concerned and have become rather dull and predictable . I've lurked here for awhile before I signed up so I knew what to expect when I posted my first thread as Smaug. Eoin Mc for example would contribute a well thought out post like "Who cares?" on my thread and then some time latter post in the "Racist Scum" thread, directed at Smaug.

"why are you here? You have contributed nothing to the site bar to this thread. Are you into metal or just here for the wind-up?" :lol:

Snatchgrabber would make a comment such as to imply I know nothing about the business of metal music where in fact I'm 100% convinced he to be perhaps 100% wrong.

Regarding the thread title I guess you could say I'm into metal but I'm outside the click, well the MI click anyhow.

I know you are but what am I. (Rhetorical question. Answer = bully.)

I never worked in Sound Cellar.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm 

Then you're not who I thought you were!

Page: Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next