Back
  metal to outsiders

Page: Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm 

Confusing me with another WOTH member who is also devilishly handsome.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 pm 

Eoin McLove wrote:
Confusing me with another WOTH member who is also devilishly handsome.

I didn't know Tommy Tighe was in WOTH?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 pm 

Ray is Tommy in *sniff* drag.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm 

If you do have any issues with other posters on internet forums, particularly if they've upset you or hurt your feelings, the best thing to do is to just come out and say it, detailing exactly what happened and most importantly how it makes you feel. Thats the only way we'll learn to appreciate other people's feelings and retarded opinions.

As is generally the view of anyone who has been listening to metal for more than a few weeks and isn't living with a moderate to profound learning disability, I think engaging in a discussion about metal with someone who has no previous knowledge of the music or genuine interest in finding out about it, beyond the desire to create needless, awkward-silence filling small-talk, is an exercise in absolute futility. A person who has since become a good friend of mine regularly reminds me that when we first met I was wearing a Repugnant t-shirt with the words 'Death Metal' on the front, despite this, when he asked if I liked metal I said no with the result that, for a long time he thought I was an absolute cunt. He was right, I am a cunt and I would rather be a friendless hermit than enter into such a fucking boring conversation. The only thing worse than talking about metal to someone who isn't actually into it is talking to a thoroughly boring metalhead who is interested in nothing else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 pm 

Ancikrist wrote:

Bangin' tune.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 am 

Smaug wrote:
I've lurked here for awhile before I signed up so I knew what to expect when I posted my first thread as Smaug. Eoin Mc for example would contribute a well thought out post like "Who cares?" on my thread and then some time latter post in the "Racist Scum" thread, directed at Smaug.

"why are you here? You have contributed nothing to the site bar to this thread. Are you into metal or just here for the wind-up?" :lol:

Snatchgrabber would make a comment such as to imply I know nothing about the business of metal music where in fact I'm 100% convinced he to be perhaps 100% wrong.

Regarding the thread title I guess you could say I'm into metal but I'm outside the click, well the MI click anyhow.

And yet, looking back on your posts, you only started getting on like a dick when people didn't like God Seed and you did. It reeks of childish petulance and nothing more; if you look back over your early posts you'll see that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 am 

God Seed :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am 

Warfare Noise wrote:
The only thing worse than talking about metal to someone who isn't actually into it is talking to a thoroughly boring metalhead who is interested in nothing else.

:lol:

Too true.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 pm 

Donal and Padre, Can we keep the tiresome back and forth to a minimum please? Jesus wept.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm 

Smaug wrote:
Donal and Padre, Can we keep the tiresome back and forth to a minimum please? Jesus wept.

God Seed. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 pm 

Padre Pio wrote:

By Armour I wasn't referring to a form of clothing but to the band featuring Werwolf (under the name Vince Venom):

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=9&rdm=mcy2 ... 6WQvy2hros

For the record I like both Armour and SW.
:arrow: :wink: :wink:

Class, I had no idea Werewolf was in Armour! SW's cover of 'Take me to the Top' by Mötley Crüe is tonnes of fun too.

Take that Ancikrist.

What's this thread about again?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:08 pm 

I didn't know Satanic Warmaster had covered the Crue! Hahaha.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm 

Smaug wrote:
I have absolutely
nothing in common with Ancikrist, yet I have noticed if he says something on here, some of the slower posters will automatically get so confused they will think what he said is what I said,

Not true, both of you are sexually immature World of Warcraft-obsessed spastics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 am 

John Kimble wrote:
Smaug wrote:
I have absolutely
nothing in common with Ancikrist, yet I have noticed if he says something on here, some of the slower posters will automatically get so confused they will think what he said is what I said,

Not true, both of you are sexually immature World of Warcraft-obsessed spastics

When monkeys like you start trowing shit about the place and haven't a clue whats going on, except you have to retort at me relentlessly because for some reason your reptilian mind thinks/knows I'm your nemesis, its time for me to bow out of this thread. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am 

Ancikrist wrote:
Seriously, I have never encountered a group of people with so poor argumentation skills, you're like a bunch of school kids who think they can substitute reasoning with strong language.

Ancikrist wrote:
Speak for yourself you piece of shit [...] Fuck yourself

:lol:

Are you on the autistic spectrum?

Page: Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next