Back
  metal to outsiders

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:26 pm 

Smaug wrote:
Well I find people that are into Metalica, Megadeath, Slayer and so on are dumb assed, motherfuckin, bottom feeders. Thats as good a reason as any to avoid/dislike.

Christ. Your mother should have aborted.

Last edited by PatrickReborn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm 

alsvartr666 wrote:
Where have all of the right wing retards come from suddenly?

That's it though, it's not right wing individuals. There'd be no problem if they were able to engage in coherent discussion and express their views in a sensible way. But it's only right wing retards here. You're a fag if you disagree with them or like different music to them and you're a coward if you make a fool out of them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 am 

I'd feel like an absolute spa telling someone that I listen to Morbid Angel or Gorguts or whatever myself. I wouldn't even mention "black metal" or anything to people, unless they actually were into a bit of it of course. It's a lot easier and more productive to talk about Lynyrd Skynyrd or Thin Lizzy surely.

Probably a bit late to the party here, so sorry you all had to wait so long for my vitally important input. Blame work for blocking this site.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 am 

Just reading the rest of the thread...so yeah, very late to the party. I want to read more crazy stuff please. I think Lady Gaga is actually not bad at all. Discuss.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 am 

I LOOOOve Lady Gaga, she make me feel like "yeah, it's ok to be just, ya know like, myself? Ya know, like, beautiful and stuff, cos I was born this way and all that? Ya know?" x :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 am 

PatrickReborn wrote:
Smaug wrote:
Well I find people that are into Metalica, Megadeath, Slayer and so on are dumb assed, motherfuckin, bottom feeders. Thats as good a reason as any to avoid/dislike.

Christ. Your mother should have aborted.

I honestly don't think it's too late for her. After-birth abortion is absolutely fine in my book.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:48 am 

met a guy recently at a party who said he was "big into metal". gave the lad the benefit of the doubt, he sticks on some "technical metalcore" and i cringe inside out. Didn't pass any remarks, so i stick on Death's crystal mountain, and he goes "aye man that's pretty good, death are regarded as one of the main influences to the metalcore genre" ...needless to say, the topic of conversation was swiftly changed. I don't feel obliged to be all up in his face givin off about the whole "core" carry on, its a hopeless endeavor that DOES make you look like an elitist prick. I mean every tune he put on was complete and utter torture to my ears, but just pass no remarks and leave it be.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:54 am 

This fucking thread, jesus wept.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:14 am 

But what IS music?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:25 am 

lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:46 am 

ConnorBK wrote:
But what IS music?

Every sound is music if you want it to be. Recently I've been listening to a lot of soundscape recordings and doing some reduced listening myself. I don't even listen to the common peoples "music" anymore. I just listen to the sounds that naturally occur around me. It certainly saves me a lot of money on CD's. It's hard to explain to other people though. Like when they ask you why you're standing on the pavement, smiling, nodding your head and you tell them that you're really enjoying the sound of the traffic passing by combined with the unpredictable, yet intimate, sound of the wind whistling past your ears. So normally I just tell people I like all sorts of music. That way we can find some common ground and hopefully I'll get some sex. There's really no need for me to be telling them about my very personal listening tastes or my bondage dungeon right off the bat.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:55 am 

If I tried doing that I'd end up murdering someone because of my tinnitus.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:57 am 

brrrakka bakkaka baka mmph raka brrr braakkaaa mmmrrrrrphh

That's Jonathan Davis.

From the band, KoRn.

That's what he says.

Killswitch Engage are da coolest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 am 

Smaug wrote:
Jesus Phish wrote:

How poetic and insightful. I'd disagree and say that Irish metal is in pretty decent shape right now.

I dunno, I guess having a metal scene full of death metal bands that look the same, sound the same and have singers that sound like they have 6 cocks in their mouths could be seen as "Irish metal is in pretty decent shape " if your totally insane. I however will agree to disagree.

EG http://youtu.be/BKgDng4RBoI

How are our great DM bands doing in the likes of Sweden , Germany, Switzerland, Norway? And who are they?

Cheers for the plug Smeg, but that's a little insulting-we used to fit in way more cocks than that; we used to jam in a circle with each others cocks in our mouths..a veritable WHEEL OF COCK.. ahh the sights and sounds...
Perhaps we can reform with you singing for us? Where are you based luvvy and what are your influences?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am 

Caomhaoin wrote:
This thread is a faggot.

Yuuuuup.

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next