Back
  Whatever...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 pm 

:lol:

Last edited by VoodooDirtyBlues on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:42 pm 

thats the biggest gay pile of dog shite i have ever heard!"read"all that for a stupid fuckin demo!!
fuck off

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:26 am 

Well kid if you'd learned to read you'd see there's a demo lined up, gigs and possibly more - but thanks for showing an interest :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 am 

my interest is based on disgust!!!twat!!
"smokin hot!!" fuck off
!!!

there is no top venues on this island!!have u a junior cert even?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:01 am 

Yea kid whatever :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:08 am 

u are a loser!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:30 am 

Quote:
Own Pro level gear, transport and commitment is a must - no kids, no lifts or borrowed gear. Must be able to commit to regular practices and come prepared.

Slightly limiting any potential interest there. Just because an individual has children or gets a lift, don't mean their not committed. Everybody's circumstances is different.

Best of luck with it anyway

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:05 pm 

The 'no kids' obviously means no kids need apply :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:10 pm 

VoodooDirtyBlues wrote:
The 'no kids' obviously means no kids need apply :)

Oh you made that quite clear. It was a very precise opening post. I think Los Angeles would be more your scene though. We don't have any rockstars left here. Not since Bono anyway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 pm 

Send a private message to a guy on here by the name of GOATLORD, he's the man for the job.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 pm 

Red-hot?

I'm going with tepid because I'm fair

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:19 pm 

I'm still puzzled by the fact that you are looking for an "exceptional bass player" while you're just playing covers...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:29 pm 

on an unrelated note, anyone who describes anyone's playing abilities as "chops" needs busted in the fuckin' chops.

to the orignal poster - before you get torn to shreds on here, take some friendly advice. i understand your enthusiasm but tone down the high-handedness. its not edgy or cool, there's being cocksure then there's being bloody arrogant. you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. also, instead of lashing in a lot of flowery guff about how totes amazeballs your non-band are, give an idea of the style of bassist you want. if you're after a steve harris clone and some deathcore kid rocks up, its wasting everyone's time. Also, phrases like "played at some of the country's top venues," "hit the ground running" "contacts within the music business etc," don't impress people, they make you sound like youre up your own arse. Especially when you're essentially looking someone to knock out a few covers for you. In my experience, in this context, "classic" means "standards," so any bassist worth their salt will do you well, no need to go giving it large and saying that someone has to be the next Burton to be in with a shout.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 am 

Skanmar wrote:
I'm still puzzled by the fact that you are looking for an "exceptional bass player" while you're just playing covers...
Damn straight, the good musicians should be playing to four people in Fibbers or left without interference to make playalong videos to put on youtube

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next